Cover Rumor Thread

i have a feeling what its a fake cover cause it looks so horrible like its a picture from celebrity magazine...

^ Karlie has a Meisel spread coming up for sure. :flower:

Spring campaigns for Pringle by Steven Meisel and Nina Ricci by Mario Sorrenti; and Italian Vogue stories by both Steven Meisel and Mario Sorrenti.
vmag

yeeah

I think it's an era of many many supermodelS (and I prefer that way, easier to like some of the really powerfull ones) - for example, I love Gisele but Kate is really "not my type" :wink:

I agree with you. Kate at a bad girls issue = soo predictable And I love Gisele, but I would prefer to see any other gorgeous top model who Gisele doesn't use to mixture with nowadays, like Poly, Marina Perez - she is so great being bad!!!! hehe or Isabeli Fontana. (sorry for the poor english) :innocent:

Please no more Kate! I don't want to see Gisele either. Please someone NEW!

It's the Supermodels' era, again? I've just gone to the thread for POP Mag which put Stephanie on their cover.

i wonder if this is supermodels as in Kate, Linda generation or supermodels as in new 'supermodels' :ninja: i hope for the second.
I agree. My worst nightmare would be Raquel on the cover. I thin it would be a BIG waste of time and money, Raquel photos don't work when she gets "bad sexy girl" and I really don't understand why everyone loves her, for me she is a regular bad bone structured gaúcha. (gaúcha = from Rio Grande do Sul, where I live)

Horrible gossip tabloid shot! M&M shoot the covers, this doesn't look like their work.
Stephanie is a goddess but I really doubt that this is the real deal.

I'm absolutely not sure whether my sources are reliable or not:unsure: but here's the thing: 2 supermodels are on the cover of Vogue Paris February :shifty: but once again, i'm not sure it that's true:doh:

ugh noooo :doh: Unless it's Angela and Natalia, in wich case I say YEEEEES :buzz:

... :( the cover looks like they took a candid picture from an event and blew it up. not feelin' it.

that's what I thought too, it must be a preview, or Richard Prince had something to do with it.

I dreamt the cover for Vogue Paris Feb last night; Lara and Anja.

I spend too much time on tfs!:shock:

By supermodels, is it possible it's two of the LV nurses? That could be interesting, and that would fit with the bad girl theme. Maybe Lara and Natalia? :bounce:

^Heh. I think so:flower:
I remember it being a really great cover aswell, they were both on motorbikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->