Cover Rumor Thread

We could prowl through Agency websites, where they update a girl's profile, I'll check some websites, but I have no idea where to start. I suggest this because that's how we found the October cover, from Coco's thread.

^^Maybe we should make a list of the most possible girls,to narrow down the search.^_^

Kasia, Anja, Lara (could be her again right?), Denisa, Tanya, Maryna, Magdalena, who else?

^no, if we're talking about VI, this is the girls debut VI cover.

The cover came to me in a dream last night by the way. It was Lara in this beautiful headshot with her body towards the left and her head twisted 45 degrees to the left so she faces th camera. She looked very natural and so beautiful. And she wore something blue. It probably sounds very dull like this...but in the dream it was so beautiful :heart:

^ :lol:
it does look like we can only dream about that cover!

Lol. i'm about to lose my mind, why is it so secretive? IT'S ONLY A COVER! JUST TELL US WAYNE.

I'll calm down now.

If this cover turs out to ba a disappointment I'll never get addicted to this thread again!
(ok, that's a lie :innocent:)

I know like every month I'll be so excited when I finally see it in the "new posts" section, click and when the picture has finished loading very slowly, I'll be like "oh is that it, I waited 12 days for that"?

The anticipation is so high, the result can only dissapoint.

Exactly... It's happened a lot with VI in the past... In 2008 Meisel needs to start using his former favourites again :ninja:

Guys, wouldn't this make a great VI cover ? :D

made by xPedro @ TFS

If that's Agyness then no for me.I have to admit I'm getting really sick of her.

Wayne obviously isn't the most reliable person apparently, how hard is it to get on for 2 minutes and post who the cover girl is?

^For a second I thought is was a real cover too. :lol:

Wayne obviously isn't the most reliable person apparently, how hard is it to get on for 2 minutes and post who the cover girl is?
You can't blame people for wanting to make sure first. The magazine isn't out yet, and last minute changes do happen. So even if he was technically allowed to, I don't think he should tell us. :wink:

Indeed. Kudos to Wayne, without him the rumour thread would have been boring the last couple of pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->