Cover Rumor Thread

At this rate, I am down to see ANYONE photographed by Steven Meisel for the following three covers of British Vogue, in all honesty. I'm of the mind that it's the very least Enninful can do after such a dire and totally fashion-less few months!
Agree 100%! Fingers🤞

At this rate, I am down to see ANYONE photographed by Steven Meisel for the following three covers of British Vogue, in all honesty. I'm of the mind that it's the very least Enninful can do after such a dire and totally fashion-less few months!
AMEN!

Vogue January 2024
China - Chu Wong
Korea - Their EIC posted a
vague photo of their cover
star for January last week.
It's a tall, brunette model with
her face covered.

Vogue January 2024
China - Chu Wong
Korea - Their EIC posted a
vague photo of their cover
star for January last week.
It's a tall, brunette model with
her face covered.
i think its not for jan cover issue, look like low background lol, maybe editorial

Now let's hope March will be Daria o Linda again by Meisel. No Pavarotti, please!

I can't believe that you guys think that Edward is going to go out on a high note. How can it be anything but a disaster? If it's anything BUT a self-portrait of Edward with his sh*t eating grin, I'll be shocked.

Now let's hope March will be Daria o Linda again by Meisel. No Pavarotti, please!
I doubt that it could be Daria for March but I can see the possibility of Linda by Meisel. The master showing us a new side of the supermodel. Whoever it is, let it not be lensed by Pavarotti!

I can't believe that you guys think that Edward is going to go out on a high note. How can it be anything but a disaster? If it's anything BUT a self-portrait of Edward with his sh*t eating grin, I'll be shocked.
We must keep hope.

It's just Lulu.

Anyway, where's the Beyoncé cover for British Vogue? I think someone mentioned it a couple of months ago.
nah, maybe not og cover for lulu, do u remeber supernova issue last year?

According to US Vogue media kit:
March issue's global theme will be Women in Power and it will feature a portfolio of women designers.
August will be the Olympic issue and Vogue World will be held in Paris around Olympic as well.

Actress Sophie Winkleman (sister of Claudia) on the cover of Feb 24 UK Tatler, I've just seen it on the Daily Mail.

She got V Magazine but no Vogues. Civil War is out this spring, though, maybe she could get something then? My dream is Kirsten Dunst gets another American Vogue cover for Civil War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->