Cover Rumor Thread

George Clooney and Brad Pitt are GQ September. It’s kinda cool to be honest, better than a lot of their more recent covers.

British Vogue September issue out in 10 minutes! Who do you guys think it will be?

Vogue Netherlands teasing their September 2024 cover star:

This year is also de 25th anniversary of Vogue México & Latinoamérica, according to their calendar the jannuary Issue it was gonna be the anniversary Issue but instead it was the Selena Gómez cover with Vogue Japan, probably September or october is the anniversary Issue.

This year is also de 25th anniversary of Vogue México & Latinoamérica, according to their calendar the jannuary Issue it was gonna be the anniversary Issue but instead it was the Selena Gómez cover with Vogue Japan, probably September or october is the anniversary Issue.
Maybe october. Their 15th and 20th anniversary editions were released that month

T Magazine, Women's Fashion, August 18, 2024: Lara Menezes and Libby Bennett on two separate covers to choose from. Photographed by Collier Schorr.

W Magazine has had (comparatively) strong September/Fall Fashion issues the past couple of years. Find myself anticipating them much more than other American mags. Normally not crazy about multi-cover issues but I like that they’ve devoted this issue to models alone the past couple of years. Hope this year will be more of that.

New Vogue NL preview:

Well, I'm excited to see Doutzen again in a Vogue cover... I just hope editorial and cover aren't boring like the preview appears to be. I can't believe that in September they will use one of the most beautiful models in history in a field and with this type of clothing without hair and makeup treatment... I hope I'm completely wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->