Cover Rumor Thread

Manuva said:
According to Holy Moly:

"Cover of a Magazine
British Vogue are recreating the famous cover shot of Robbie Williams with Gisele draped over him.
In an outrageous 'oh my God this is so out there, let me just run this up the flagpole' piece of daring, the pebbleheads at Conde Naste are using Britain's top celebrity pairing for the cover.
No, not Ant and Dec or Richard and Judy. Kate Moss and that fat skinny heroin bloke with a head like a lightbulb.
Totally inspired. Pre-order your copy now, it's bound to fly off the shelves"
I can't see this working :innocent:

Actually I think it was confirmed that the either Jan or Feb cover of UK Vogue is Jessica Stam...but Kate/Pete would be good too.

^^ It could be for March, Vogue UK likes putting Kate on March/Sept covers so who knows..

wow, kate and pete on the cover, that would be a real surprise!

any word on the feb. us vogue cover? which actress will it be this time??

Which month will it be? January's cover is the face of a soldier. feb then?

it just says "the next issue of Time Magazine" in the new article...I guess it's Feb then.

Is this Time in general or the Time Beauty/Fashion Magazine?
Either way, Yay for Du Juan!

I have a question about the Time special fashion issue.... is it available in stores or to subscribers? My family has a subscription, and it has never come in the mail, and I've only ever seen the issue at my doctor's office once. How do I get these!?

Oh, whether it's on the cover of the actual magazine or the fashion issue, I'm still happy she's on the cover. (Although if it's the fashion issue, I read in their threads that Coco and Chanel were shot for the cover).

i bet it's the fashion&style cover...
it usually comes out around fashion week, which will be early february...

liberty33r1b said:
any word on the feb. us vogue cover? which actress will it be this time??

Some actresses with movies coming out soon:

Hilary Swank
Salma Hayek
Jennifer Garner
Diane Keaton
Christina Ricci

Garner seems likely to me...she's had a lot of covers as of late, she's coming back from pregnancy, and she has a movie coming out.

^ oh I hope it's her, I wouldn't mind her as much as the others on the list

peacelover142002 said:
Some actresses with movies coming out soon:

Hilary Swank
Salma Hayek
Jennifer Garner
Diane Keaton
Christina Ricci

oh, i wouldn't wanna see any of them on the cover, most of them had covers already, the rest just doesn't seem cover-worthy, so to say. I WANT MODELS BACK!!!:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->