Cover Rumor Thread

Tang Wei is their April cover girl. That's probably for May.

Edit: She's going to cover Vogue China Plus.

W posted something about their inaugural digital cover being released tomorrow. It's pretty clearly Beyonce. I just hope this isn't replacing a print issue.

Karlie not doing much for the future of print with these magazines she has acquired to date - W, i-D. She should apply for an executive job at Conde Nast at this rate.

Maybe Life will be different.

W posted something about their inaugural digital cover being released tomorrow. It's pretty clearly Beyonce. I just hope this isn't replacing a print issue.
Beyonce being relegated to a digital cover is crazy. What on earth?

Karlie not doing much for the future of print with these magazines she has acquired to date - W, i-D. She should apply for an executive job at Conde Nast at this rate.

Maybe Life will be different.
She will do better than Roger Lynch. That guy knows nothing about fashion business.

Thank goodness it won’t be printed

Charli XCX will cover Vogue Singapore's April 2024 issue.

Can Sophie Ellis-Bextor get a cover now? She's everywhere (and I'm so happy!).

I spot the Dior Junon Gown, probably for an editorial related to the Met Gala theme.

Vogue US always release it cover first. I bet it will be a shared cover like Adele. Maybe Taylor?

Trying to work out which image from the clip could relate to a cover story - the red head laughing shot in the blue leather coat doesn’t strike me as a model in an editorial, so could potentially be a personality. Not sure who I’d say it could be though.

For a while, it'll probably be issue after issue of colourful, cheerful fashion - which will suit the spring-summer mood and be a welcome respite from the more ego-driven Vogue we've seen in recent times.

It's when the August and September issues come around, that we'll need to see sharper fashion and stronger looks.

Malicka Louback's close-up is the cover of Vogue Adria April 2024. I have just got me a copy at a street colporteur (meaning it's on sale officially tomorrow).
Pretty but nothing remarkable.

Malika Louback's close-up is the cover of Vogue Adria April 2024. I have just got me a copy at a street colporteur (meaning it's on sale officially tomorrow).
Pretty but nothing remarkable.
And here's a snap of it:

AF9B8587-844D-47A5-823A-8CA634CF7BA1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->