Cover Rumor Thread

VOGUE US August 2024 - First Lady Dr Jil Biden - By Norman Jean Roy wearing Ralph Lauren.

Vogue Singapore's July issue centers around food. Don't know the title yet since my source isn't responsive. 😅

Jennifer Lopez did something at Paramount Studio, I don't know if it's related to Coach or a cover.

Brooke Bobb, fashion news director of American Harpers Bazaar, posted a story where you can see a new cover on the back, it looks like someone wearing a cowboy hat.

Brooke Bobb, fashion news director of American Harpers Bazaar, posted a story where you can see a new cover on the back, it looks like someone wearing a cowboy hat.
A black model and a blonde model… Looks like Doutzen. Maybe models issue?

sMctaeJe_o.jpeg

Source: instagram.com/brookebobb

I want to know how you imagined seeing Doutzen from those tiny as hell images. 😂
On Solange's cover I saw a black model like Anok with a bucket hat, only shot from the neck up... I don't know how.

But I saw a blonde model in Emma's photo, I thought the arm that was resting on her head was blonde hair flying...

Does anyone know what's going on with Italian Bazaar? Why haven't they released the June/July issue

Vogue China's August 2024 issue: It's Xiao Wen Ju in an Olympic themed photo shoot. It's a maximalist cover with its masthead playing homage to the Olympics season. The cover blurb says "Allez, Allez, Allez!"

The cover should be out on Monday

Irina Shayk will cover Vogue Korea's 28th Anniversary Issue (August 2024). Out next week.

Vogue China's August 2024 issue: It's Xiao Wen Ju in an Olympic themed photo shoot. It's a maximalist cover with its masthead playing homage to the Olympics season. The cover blurb says "Allez, Allez, Allez!"

The cover that was sent to me had a different set of masthead colors.

Isn't it Iris Law? I saw Sohn taking photos and using the hashtag #covershoot

Iris Law isn't getting a Chinese Vogue cover soon (at least on the main magazine). They already shot their September and October covers and she's not in any of those. Maybe for a supplement or Vogue Plus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neroclaudiustosomeextent
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->