Cover Rumor Thread

Iris Law isn't getting a Chinese Vogue cover soon (at least on the main magazine). They already shot their September and October covers and she's not in any of those. Maybe for a supplement or Vogue Plus?
sorry, i mean vogue korea

I have seen Shinkwangho's story, but as I mentioned above
Irina Shayk will cover Vogue Korea's 28th Anniversary Issue (August 2024). Out next week.

The cover that was sent to me had a different set of masthead colors.

Nope, it's Irina. It would be funny, though, if it's a double cover with Irina and Iris. Poor girl can't have a solo Korean Vogue cover. :lol:
I think Iris Law will be on the digital edition of Vogue, Irina will definitely be on the print edition for August. However, if Sohn and her team’s spoilers end up on the digital edition of Vogue, I’d be a bit disappointed :<

Nope, it's Irina. It would be funny, though, if it's a double cover with Irina and Iris. Poor girl can't have a solo Korean Vogue cover. :lol:
Iris definitely have, but it might be the digital edition

I thought you were talking about photographer, Kihoh Sohn. If it's from Eunyoung then it's most likely for a cover story, though Korean Vogue's August issues have supplementary magazines in addition to their main magazine, but I'd rather want to see Iris on the main cover instead. Her April 2022 cover was soured because of a Blackpink member.

I thought you were talking about photographer, Kihoh Sohn. If it's from Eunyoung then it's most likely for a cover story, though Korean Vogue's August issues have supplementary magazines in addition to their main magazine, but I'd rather want to see Iris on the main cover instead. Her April 2022 cover was soured because of a Blackpink member.
No, I have seen EUNYOUNG SOHN(Vogue Korea Fashion Director) together with Iris Law on set, and EUNYOUNG SOHN used the hashtag #covershoot, so she might be on the digital cover. Shinkwangho hasn't revealed anything about her until now. The photographer for the shoot that day was Hyea W. Kang

450543114_499650039253206_8254661305695263432_n.jpg

Susan Sarandon is on the August cover of Elle España, it's just appeared on the digital newsstand of my library. It's very autumnal. 184 pages. The contents page is also showing Dree Hemingway on the b/w subscribers cover.

I feel as though Sabrina Carpenter and Chappell Roan must be on the shortlist for major covers. Wouldn't be surprised if we got a Sabrina Carpenter Vogue cover in the coming months.

Surely Sabrina has been tapped for a September cover to coincide with her album release? I’d also expect to see Gaga too, based on the upcoming album and the Joker film.

I think one of them will be on the cover of issue 150 of V, Stephen loves rising stars in commemorative issues.

Sabrina could be on the cover of Vogue with her boyfriend.

I can see Gaga getting at least a couple of covers this year - probably something before the end of summer and then a major cover around October.

Sabrina seems more Elle than Vogue to me. Do they still do their Women in Music issue? I can see Sabrina, Chappell, Charli etc. being part of those multi covers if so.

Well, we already saw Lady Gaga in September and it was AWFUL! After Donatella said she didn't want to give up control of image editing, Mert and Marcus never worked with her again, her Versace campaign has heavy Photoshop work.

Ariana also comes with a big budget movie, it wouldn't be surprising to see her instead of Gaga.

By the way, Jennifer Lopez has a film that will premiere at TIFF, I hope we see her at least in Vogue UK in September.

And I think it's likely we'll see Doutzen in Vogue NL.

Charli xcx should be getting more covers too, the cultural impact of Brat is bonkers. I can't believe she hasn't been on UK Vogue yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidedoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->