Cover Rumor Thread

I really hope we won't see neither Gaga, nor Angelina, and especially not J Lo.
There are so many cover options apart from those 'same old same old'.

I know these first two will probably get it at some point given their upcoming movies, but I cannot get some of the tFs members' obsession with J.Lo. Like every couple of months there is this: J.Lo should get British or US Vogue cover. Why?
Yeah, I find her very beautiful, and I think she photographs better than the other two, but this would be so out of place in 2024.

Edit: Given the Oscars' buzz, I would rather have Saoirse Ronan, Julianne or Demi Moore, Karla Sofía Gascón and Zoe Saldana as cover subjects.

Last edited:
I know these first two will probably get it at some point given their upcoming movies, but I cannot get some of the tFs members' obsession with J.Lo. Like every couple of months there is this: J.Lo should get British or US Vogue cover. Why?
Yeah, I find her very beautiful, and I think she photographs better than the other two, but this would be so out of place in 2024.
I will never understand it, either. I'd guess that there's a perception that she's true HoLlYwOoD gLaMoUr (in the sense of Elizabeth Taylor, minus any other quality that made Elizabeth Taylor an actual charismatic star). Fine she's beautiful, but she's beyond tacky, vapid, and vulgar. A barely middling talent.

Edit: Given the Oscars' buzz, I would rather have Saoirse Ronan, Julianne or Demi Moore, Karla Sofía Gascón and Zoe Saldana as cover subjects.
Speaking of oscar buzz... what about Pamela Anderson? I see her getting W Magazine or another major cover

A Wicked cover is a good shout, I could see Arianna and Cynthia together on something perhaps? Back in the day this absolutely would have been a Vogue shoot styled by Grace.

Vanity Fair France for August 2024 has Noémie Merlant on the cover.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Couture Cover and Editorial with custom Pink and Green looks for Cynthia and Ariana for VOGUE.

"Vogue celebrates the season from an collector-worthy December issue created in collaboration with a guest editor"

From Vogue's Media Kit. I wonder who the guest editor will be? A Celeb? An artist? Is it going to be the same across all Vogue's edition?

From Vogue's Media Kit. I wonder who the guest editor will be? A Celeb? An artist? Is it going to be the same across all Vogue's edition?
I can guarantee that no matter who we think it'll be, it will be worse. Probably Pharrell.

I can guarantee that no matter who we think it'll be, it will be worse. Probably Pharrell.

You're right. Probably it's going to be someone that has a ~broad~ appeal (aka someone that instagram crowds are familiar with) lmao

God Pharell would be atleast a semi decent option becasue all I can imagine is someone like Emma Chamberlain.....God help us.

A sad state of affairs that we just know this guest editor will be doing a worldwide edit by the rate all the content is being shared now

My bet on the guest editor is Beyonce for a global issue.
So we have Gaga for September or october and Wicked for november.

I think it will be Gaga in September, Kamala in October, Ariana and Cynthia in November. And Rihanna or Taylor Swift as global edition

I doubt Kamala will have another cover.

When she wins and becomes President, VOGUE wont have a chance to get her again + the discourse around the last one, I doubt she would give them the trust again. And if she doesnt win, theyre will be more pressing things to worry about than a VOGUE cover. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
breeze99
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->