Cover Rumor Thread

Paul Mescal for US Vogue?
I have a feeling he’ll end up on the cover of GQ instead. According to their media kit they will feature someone with a new movie sequel coming out. Since Gladiator is about to dropI’m thinking it’s probably Paul Mescal.

Does anyone know who's on the cover of US Vogue for November? VF just dropped their covers with Ariana and Cynthia for Wicked. When do you think we'll see the Vogue cover?
I would have put money on Cynthia and Ariana being on the November issue (like the November 2002 cover with Catherine and Renee) but VF was faster at booking them. I bet November issue will be a new face, model or Billie Eilish.

Now that the unexpected but not very surprising US Vogue cover has been revealed when can we expect Paul Mescal's US GQ cover for November haha!

Manifesting intensely a Vogue UK model issue, icons of the 2000s by M&M would be incredible!

UK Bazaar is due out on 10th October, it's the annual Art issue and the various covers of the supplement are already up on their site - they're having an event tonight in London to celebrate it, so I imagine the main cover might also be out shortly.

The Art issue is in partnership with Tiffany, so I wonder if it'll be a spokesperson for the brand on the front.

Now that the unexpected but not very surprising US Vogue cover has been revealed when can we expect Paul Mescal's US GQ cover for November haha!

Manifesting Bruce Weber comes out of retirement/cancellation/etc. to do a full 20-page spread with Paul. It’s what the world needs to heal.

Manifesting intensely a Vogue UK model issue, icons of the 2000s by M&M would be incredible!
You better manifest hard. Chioma can barely create a moderately appealing cover... do M&M even work together anymore?

But what would the reason for all of this happening be? I would understand covers with models of the moment but from 2000s and shot by M&M? I do not see it happening to be honest under current editor.

Manifesting Bruce Weber comes out of retirement/cancellation/etc. to do a full 20-page spread with Paul. It’s what the world needs to heal.
I agree with you! However, Weber has been working for at least one magazine in recent years. He is not retired.

But what would the reason for all of this happening be? I would understand covers with models of the moment but from 2000s and shot by M&M? I do not see it happening to be honest under current editor.
Because many are completing TWENTY years of their career... Maybe that's the problem with fashion, everything has to have a why, just do it and that's it!

You better manifest hard. Chioma can barely create a moderately appealing cover... do M&M even work together anymore?
Manifesting again then... They work together, I don't know why Mert has been doing some work alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

• AL92

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->