CR Fashion Book #16 S/S 2020 : Kim Kardashian West, Cher & Naomi Campbell by Mert & Marcus

Wow, I was not expecting to like Kim’s cover the best

When looking straight into their eyes all three look lopsided lol.

Fabulous! We all knew this was coming as it was announced in the cover rumor thread a while back ago and I still let out a tiny gasp. It's an all power cast shot in a confident, powerful way. Kudos to everyone involved.

What on earth??

Yeah M&M should stay here in this mess. Leave CN alone

Kim looks fantastic here, definitely her best cover so far! (Excluding the Vogue Japan last August, but that's a whole another concept/story...)

I need that closeup cover of Cher! Without a doubt the best of the lot. This is thematic and dramatic, exactly what's missing from fashion magazines right now.
The other ones don't look too shabby. Great coup for CR FB, but maybe Naomi should have been saved for another month in order for Cher and Kim to play on the Armenian angle.

Re these covers, does it mean Carine is flexing by getting top CN talent to work for her again or are M&M finally at that point in their career where they can do as they wish? Because the grandness (on paper!) of this tells me they've been aching to shoot with her for some time.

Re these covers, does it mean Carine is flexing by getting top CN talent to work for her again or are M&M finally at that point in their career where they can do as they wish? Because the grandness (on paper!) of this tells me they've been aching to shoot with her for some time.

I think CN is no longer that interested with M&M. They stopped being the mainstay for Vogue Paris. Hardly in US Vogue and in Vogue Italia.

The only edition left loyal to them is UK.

M&M is simply following the path of Mario Sorrenti. Won't be surprised to see them shooting for Hearst (like what Sorrenti did)

For US Bazaar? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Who knows... If Baron will end up at Bazaar, everything is possible.

And they have already worked for Bazaar a couple of times around 2003, when Katie Grand used to work there.

Kimmy and her two biggest style icons. It's quite spectacular!
I'm very pleased to see they're back to the old logo and vibe, CR FB used to be great once and this looks like a step in the right direction towards that greatness again.

Not since the very first cover with Kate, has Carine got it right. Kim and Naomi look great, as does the rest of the shoot. Very Russ Meyer done right.

This looks amazing, straight from an early 90s magazine. Kim really does it great when Anna Wintour or her family aren't involved. This is the way I like her. She should quit to her reality tv show and be a just a model. She's way better than her sis. Wish all her US Vogue covers were like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->