Curb your Enthusiasm

Beautiful Stranger

Reaction score
I searched, and couldn't find a Curb your enthusiasm-thread, maybe not so strange.. But no SEINFELD-thread? Unbeliveable. And as they're both made by Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld, i thought i'd combine them.

For Seinfeld, me and my family has all the episodes given out so far on dvd, i'm sure i'm watching at least 3 pr week.. Loves it. Especially the episodes where nothing really happen. My current fav is the soup nazi, i think.. "You know what? NO SOUP FOR YOU!" :lol:

Now, for Curb your enthusiasm i almost love it more than Seinfeld. How he is so "normal", but just have zero social knowledge.. I just saw the episode "The Seder", and mygod it's funny! "A sex offender moves into the neighborhood, and becomes friends with Larry. Larry also suspects that Dr. Mark is stealing his newspaper, after his neighbor Ethel claims she saw him take it. Tension mounts when all of these people are guests at Larry's Passover Seder."

"The grand opening" is also so fantasticly hilarious, with the chef with the tourette's syndrom. Can't even think about it without laughing :lol:

So. What's your fav's?

YESSSsss I LOOVE Curb. I love the Jesus Nail episode, especially when he buys the bra for the housekeeper. Larry is just too much, but I loove Jeff on it. When he and Larry gang up for the intrigues, it's too funny. I especially love the Doll episode where they're trying to get the replacement doll head and they're in Jeff's daughter's room and the shelf breaks and his wife sees them and Jeff acts like he's showing Larry something about the shelf. Classic!

There is a Seinfeld thread for sure!!!
I have commented in it!!
Lots of fans on TFS.

I am ashamed to say I haven't ever seen Curb.:ninja:

Oh, there IS seinfeld-thread. I'm not a really good searcher then :wink: . Alright, then i guess this is the "Curb your enthusiasm with a little seinfeld"-thread only. :wink:

love curb your enthusiasm. i love how larry offends everyone and then gets angry :lol:

oh and seinfeld is probably my favourite show ever. the situations they get themselves into is hilarious

I know, it's amazing how he ALWAYS says the wrong thing. I think the reason i love Seinfeld is that in some ways, everything is just so "real life"-ish, but it's also so bizarre and crazy.

Curb is soooo much better than Seinfeld, and I love Seinfeld.

I love the episode with the seeing eye dog, and the baptism. Larry David is just too much.

Bumping this up. I saw the last episode where Larry meets his "real" family. (which turns out to not be his real family), gives away the organ, and dies, but comes back. Sick, sick episode.

Seems like they're going the same way as seinfeld too, as seinfeld was rather "realistic" in the first seasons, but got more and more crazy.. I mean the series have been sort of an "documentary" about his life, almost like the office, and now everything's gone mad :lol:

haha. I love when he goes to see his supposed family, that outfit he is wearing makes me almost pee my pants everytime!

hahah.. i almost bought all the episodes yesterday.. I'm so surpirsed that it's rated as with an 18 year old certificate here, while "roadtrip" (i think it's called that?) didn't get any certificate at all. But then again, some of it is very sexual.. Pretty akward seeing some of the episodes with my family :lol:

I ended up getting little britain instead btw

haha yeah..plus Jeff likes to say the F word a lot..which cracks me up. His high pitched What the F&$#! is one of my all time favorite things to hear.

Haha yes, I love Curb. Larry is one of the funniest characters ever. My favourite episode's probably Crazie Eyez Killah, seen it so many times!!
I've never really liked Seinfeld.

bumping this up. i saw the episodewhere Larry's wife has a vaginarelated problem with my parents (55 & 56 years old) yesterday. embarraaaasssssinng. but hilarious anyway, i want the dvds for christmas.

Good bump :D One of my fav shows. Larry is a genius :rofl: :heart:

I'm marrying Larry David...just so everybody knows

:innocent::P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->