If you liked that....you´ll love this!!!

newprincesita

Reaction score
I´m always looking for new movies and series to watch. I always apreciate a spot on recomendation. Sometimes it´s so difficult to know if a movie or a series could "work" for a friend. Tastes are so random and subjective..

So I thought maybe we could recommend movies or series to each other using preferences as reference.

Like:

If you like Mad Men, you´ll love Boardwalk Empire.
If you liked Seinfeld, you´ll love Curb your enthusiasm.

If you like House MD, you could give Lie to Me a try.

It could work the other way around...

If you hated Sex and the City I, Sex and the city II will nauseate you.... and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
I you like 30 Rock you may enjoy Community.

Community is such a funny show. I heard Josh Holloway ("Sawyer" from Lost) will be there for the final episodes. And I LOVE Joel Mc Hale. Worth a try...

If you like both of those shows, you will probably love Parks & Recreation with Amy Poehler.

I hated Community and Parks & Recreation. :doh:

If you like 30 Rock, you'll probably like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

If I loooooooooved Six Feet Under....what´s your recomendation?

Never saw a show like that again..

If you like both of those shows, you will probably love Parks & Recreation with Amy Poehler.

Yes! I love all those shows. And actually look forward to Parks and Rec more than the other two now.

If you liked The X-Files, you´ll love Fringe :smile:

Love Parks & Rec. I don't even think it has a thread here. Definitely check out the 3rd season. It's a shame it started late so it's a shortened season. I always feel weird about recommending things myself in general since I can't be sure what people will like. I'm enthusiastic about this show though.
Can people ask for recommendations here too? I'm curious about some foreign movies I've seen mention of online. I don't know how similar they are to movies I've already seen.

If I loooooooooved Six Feet Under....what´s your recomendation?

Never saw a show like that again..

I only saw a few episodes of that show and it's great...I think you'll probably like Dexter, The Wire, and maybe Pushing Daisies (even though it got cancelled).

^I saw season 1 of The Wire and didn´t get it´s appeal...

if you liked The Sopranos, you´ll LOVE The Shield!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->