Curb your Enthusiasm

Wanda Sykes is a great addition to this show. She has some good lines. :smile:

I like the episode where Larry says something about recognizing that *ss anywhere... boy, I cannot remember well, but it was hilarious.

There are some excellent one-liners in there.

^ :rofl: He said "I'd recognize that tush anywhere", but when Wanda was telling Cheryl, she said he was like "hey big @ss, hey @ssie" :lol:

Great show. I just discovered it, even being a hardcore Seinfeld fan. It´s sooooo good. I´m just in season 2, but he is seriously a funny guy. I see so much "George" in his behaviour..

^ :rofl: He said "I'd recognize that tush anywhere", but when Wanda was telling Cheryl, she said he was like "hey big @ss, hey @ssie" :lol:

:lol:B) You got it! I was rolling.

I discovered this show over the summer. It's hysterical. :rofl:

The new season is coming this month! :woot:

Can´t wait for the new season to start!! and a Seinfeld "reunion"? this is too much!!

I'm pret-ty, pret-ty, pret-ty, pret-ty excited for the new season. Only a few more days until it airs! :woot:

I love this show. One of the best shows ever IMO. One of my faves is when Larry said... I don't mind talking to people I don't know... it's the people I know that I don't want to talk to! :lol:

Just watched the season 7 special, the Seinfeld reunion is going to be epic

Sunday´s episode was fantastic, I had to pause it every other minute cause I couldn´t stop laughing! I´m so glad is back :smile:

This season pretty good so far. I cant wait for the Seinfeld "reunion" :D

The "reunion" episode was hilarious! :rofl:

Susie: "You didn't save my life a**hole!"
Larry: "Next time I'm not going to say anything. Ok? I'm going to keep my mouth shut and let you die. You got a little spot on your forehead. Don't get it checked out! It's not skin cancer!"

Larry: "So, this is me apologizing. It's about as sorry as I can get. I guess my question is... was it sorry enough?"
"Can I apologize for the apology?" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that big vagina skit :lol:
BIG VAGINA \ /

and in the first ep of season one with zipper tent

I :heart: Larry David

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53