D&G 'Anthology' Fragrances by Mario Testino

Noah and Claudia's aren't bad but they could have been omitted from the campaign. I do like how simple and clean these ads are. I'm not used to this from D&G, it's great to see that they didn't go with their usual(which I'm actually a fan of) to launch this fragrance.

The group shots and the fact that there is usually so much going on in a Dolce ad.

but their fragrance ads are usually more about single shots. Gisele's "The One", Matthew's "The One", David's "Light Blue".

they're really differentiating between their fragrances and fashion lines....

I really like what I am seeing here. I think this is probably the best fragrance campaign I have seen in a while.
I love the simplicity of it. Claudia and Eva both look great as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
but their fragrance ads are usually more about single shots. Gisele's "The One", Matthew's "The One", David's "Light Blue".

they're really differentiating between their fragrances and fashion lines....

Most of their fragrances are location shots and I don't recall seeing them be in a studio though. This is really SIMPLE.

i think you're thinking more of the "Ligh Blue for Men" ad.

o3487.jpg

o3481.jpg

o3486.jpg

o3475.jpg

o3484.jpg

o3480.jpg

fragrantica has some more, but i thought this is mostly the ones they released in the past. Giselle's and Matthew's ads also look more like studio shots to me.

I don't like it, it's not iconic like those previous fragrance ads. And they are exagerate about "they're all Naked", I mean, the pics looks like studio shot for editorial and don't represent "tarot card". and it's not sexy too... it's so dull...!!!

They could be so much more than what they are, imo. They look... very D&G, which looks like better-lit cK anyways. I don't know. Plus, why release these 'exclusive' scents under D&G brand? It is the 'cheaper' diffusion brand, isn't it?

Tarot is dark, gloomy, sexy... and dangerous. I always wanted a brand to release a frag line inspired by Tarot and its magic, but I thought it would be someone like McQueen or Galliano... not D&G!!!

I am not impressed.

A little bigger version:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<click!

nymag

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Tyson's the best, because it looks so natural.
:heart:

Plus, his body doesn't hurt either....

:lol:

I agree that the 'Tarot' concept doens't match with the look of these images. But its nice nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->