29ev0j.jpg
29qaxwm.jpg
99nwwk.jpg
voack5.jpg
kal3wo.jpg
m75dg1.jpg

dolcegabbana

Last edited by a moderator:
guys look at the pic closer, it seems way tooooo photoshopped, its as if they were just attached to that background

I jump on the train of "great cast, bad setting"-opinions. Well, I don't exactly think the setting itself is that bad... It's actually quite suitable for the collection, but it just seems a little off to me and probably the terrible photoshop-job just adds to this. Because (as Filipe pointed out) you can hardly recognise any human features in the girls faces. All airbrush! :doh:
Besides that, I'm very happy for Katie, Ragnhild (yep, I'm also pretty sure it's her on the far right!) & Hanna to be part of this :smile:

Stephanie! :buzz: :clap: I saw the cleft chin but didn't expect it was her until the HQ came up. Glad to see her in the campaign. I actually think she looks the best out of all the girls.

Agree - love the set, hate the models. They have the personality and presence of a block of wood! :ninja:

:lol:
this made me LOL even though I have no idea who are these girls (except for Sara)

anyway, I don't like this at all, set and collection don't go well together.

Wow ... the first image is so poorly photoshopped, hopefully it won't look like that in print.

Sara looks amazing

I actually don't pay too much attention to the rest when Katie is here, I'm so happy for her! :buzz: I like the close-ups more than group shots, especially the eyewear one :heart:

look diferent D&G look more Dolce gabbana all more static i like but are igree no like the woman cast no have personality i likr models more strong but the campaing is very FW is show exelent the colection i like for the diferent is good

The men are upstaging the women in every ad. The mens group ad is also far superior to the ladies.

Danny is too hawt to function!

oh i LOVE it! idk for some reason i'm remembering the fw06 main line campaign when i saw this. only thing i'd change would be the models chosen. i would've kept tanya from last season's ad but that's just me.

not crazy about the cast

it's ok, nothing compared to last season's though

The new ones posted look okay, but it looks so stiff and lifeless. Definetely not the best example of Testino's work.

It's not bad, I really like the cast, but the clothes suit the setting even too well and the setting is too literal & too kind of obvious for my taste :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this campaign, love these clothes, though I like dolce&gabbana setting more

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->