Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 08.09 : Claudia Schiffer & Roberto Bolle by Mario Testino

one more preview,,i enlarged it a bit.^_^
23t5fub.jpg

scanned by me from Sao Tao Daily 22 JUN 08

Whats up with that guy in tights?

^ I agree.
Claudia looks amazing

i was wondering, is that one of the men collection the tight pants and the wardrobe??? looks so hideous. what happened to this campaign? ferragamo trying to be a balerina??

I can't believe I love these! But I guess the theme is too good for Claudia to ruin it...

i was wondering, is that one of the men collection the tight pants and the wardrobe??? looks so hideous. what happened to this campaign? ferragamo trying to be a balerina??

You guys are aware that Roberto Bolle is a ballet dancer, right? :unsure:

And apparently he is supposed to be a superstar in the ballet world... from Wikipedia:

"The New York Times review by Roslyn Sulkas described Bolle as “a dancer of Greek-god proportions and virile intensity who also has a plush, feline grace and a beautiful line.”
He danced for Queen Elizabeth II on her Golden Jubilee in June 2002, and for Pope John Paul II to celebrate Young People's Day. He was featured in the opening ceremony of the 2006 Winter Olympics games Italy. Bolle has appeared in numerous fashion and style magazines, has been featured in advertising campaigns, and has an agreement with Giorgio Armni, who supplies him with clothes. Since 1999 he has been Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF. In 2006 he visited Sudan, spending time at schools and hospitals. As of June 2007, he has raised over $655,000 for education and health projects in Sudan."

He sounds pretty cool to me, as well as looking pretty damn great in a pair of tights that I certainly could not wear :smile: (though I've never heard of anyone described as "plush"!)

Betty/mdc

ow,,,that guy is balerina. i didn't know him sorry. hehehehe... :smile:

^ That's OK, but I was wondering if you were being ironic or if you just didn't know him :lol:

100% i didn't know him taben. coz he looks like a real male model. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->