Michael Kors F/W 09.10 : Carmen Kass & Noah Mills by Mario Testino

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score
memo_mk_ad.jpg

RETURN ENGAGEMENT: Michael Kors has had a long run with models Carmen Kass and Noah Mills in his ad campaigns and on his runway, and he’s bringing the duo back for fall. After shooting past campaigns on private jets, chauffeured cars and yachts around the globe, the fall campaign was shot in New York City to reflect the urban nature of the season. Mario Testino photographed Kass and Mills entering and leaving a Broadway theater. “Michael is an avid fan of the theater and has been attending Broadway shows since the tender age of five,” said a spokesman, who added the media spend is flat compared to last year. The ads will break in the August issues of American, British, Russian and Italian Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and W. — Amy Wicks (WWD)

So happy to see Carmen :wub:
The campaign is not extraordinary, but nice.

Well at least there are no airplanes/boats/helicopters/any mode of transport in sight.

carmen is so boring and i really don't like the lighting

Well at least there are no airplanes/boats/helicopters/any mode of transport in sight.

I can imagine the busy celebrity (Carmen of course) will be picked up by a limousine because there would be something missing from a Michael Kors campaign.

I want to ban Michael Kors campaigns.

I'm used to the whole 'Glamorous Life' concept now, so this doesn't bother me.

I like it. The jet setters have finally arrived at their destination. And thanks god it doesn't look as fake as the red carpet shot from the Hollywood fragrance.

I can imagine the busy celebrity (Carmen of course) will be picked up by a limousine because there would be something missing from a Michael Kors campaign.

I want to ban Michael Kors campaigns.

Hahaha, you're right, there is probably a shot of them arriving in a limo.

Why does Michael keep on using the same effect!? Oh well, a fresh face would be better!

God could it be any tackier??? Michael Kors, Broadway, Noah on the phone... YUCK!

I cannot believe how tacky this guy really is. If I am not mistaken, he just released some perfume called 'Very Hollywood' or something... Very Hollywood... what does that even mean?

I hate his concepts: the limos, the yatchs, the private planes... of course all that doesn't fly anymore since the recession. I wonder who likes these ads and think of them to be stylish and relevant....

I like it they changed the concept compared to the past seasons. I love Carmen and the clothes!

Carmen? :woot: So exciting to see a new model in Kors ads finally :lol:
Seriously why does she appear in his campaigns over and over again, each season? It looks quite good but boring

Another one of Michael Kors' rich-b*tch ads. It's really unoriginal and cheesy. The collection itself wasn'y actually half-bad. I liked the thigh high slit outfits and stuff. But a campaign like this kinda ruins it.

haha the whole 'buy my dress and feel like a B-rate celebrity' mentality feels as old as the images Michael Kors produces every season.
i bet the man worships his marketing department, but really... could it get more ridiculous and cliche than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->