Michael Kors F/W 09.10 : Carmen Kass & Noah Mills by Mario Testino

I wouldn't expect anything different with Kors, especially since he's still using the same models as he has seasons ago, so i don't really understand the outrage. I think the shot is a pretty take on the lifestyle of the rich and famous, but quite typical- which of course, was expected :lol:

Well at least there are no airplanes/boats/helicopters/any mode of transport in sight.

true :lol:

I wonder if they'll appear in other shots, if they don't this can be considered innovative from Kors.

While perfect for Michael Kors she is, this campaign is boooring.

OOOOHHHHHHHH the next epsiode in the fabulous life of Carmen & Noah:rolleyes: I haven't been able to conatin myself for their next outing.
What a wonderfully glamorous life they lead in Kors world. Although I think this time they might be a little pissed that it is only a trip to the theatre, as the world recession makes a little dent in their world too.:shock: but at least they got the chance to dress up, before they return to their loft apartment, with no furniture left and all the gas turned off as they have been forced to sell it all and they haven't got money for the meter as they needed new clothes.
Tomorrow night they are going to a 2 for 1 night at their local multiplex and I can't wait to see the pics.:wink:

When all is said and done I could look at Carmen until I was blue in the face and she looks gorgeous here yet again......but these becoming soooooo tiresome.

I like his rich-b*tch look, but I don't like this, where's the ease and the space and the sense of fresh (if rarefied) air?

^ The same could be said about all of the supers who've been on the scene for over 20 years, but people rarely do.

I'm actually disappointed by this. I was hoping that, given the collection and how fresh it was for him, the ads would be a new twist on his image, you know? Nighttime, city lights, neon relfected on a shiny black limo...

Compared to all of his other ads (banal as they may be) this is the first time where I truly think that the campaign doesn't suit the collection.

cme on now..this is now tired...the ad itself looks nice but you cant have the same concept and cast all the time

I hate the 'tabloid-shot' feeling of his campaigns...

'oh carmen and noah are sooo lucky and fabulous and we get to peek into their endlessly glamorous and materialistic lives' again and again... please, give me a break. I mean, yes, this fabulous world is all that we seem to aspire to and desire, but this feels so spoon-fed and contrived, it is boring.

Can't he just create a look that is a bit more elevated and deep rather than this endlessly commercial route he is taking? It is so Us Weekly and People mag.

I've never been a fan of his campaign, but atleast this looks better than some of his previous campaigns.

They finally arrived at their destination:woot:Took them long enough!

ABSOLUTELY GREAT !!!! so fresh

So bloody stale more like.:o

LMAO @ hfgl :lol: I think it HAS taken about 3 years to get there.....after boat trips, helicopters, limousines......they probably fell asleep and missed the show they were that knackered.:wink:

^:rofl: I feel sorry for Erin and Tanya D. they are still stuck somewhere in their MK helicopters. At least Carmen got somewhere.

Erin's ads were too hot...especially with the jet. He needs to get another rich b*tch now that this one has reached her destination

^No because the ad has a paparazzi/tabloid feel...

More info about the campaign from womenmanagement.blogspot.com:

Michael Kors fall 2009 campaign
Model: Carmen Kass
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Brana Wolf
Hair: Bob Recine
Makeup: Tom Pecheux

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members