D&G F/W 10.11 : Anya K., Diana F., Elena M., Regina F. & Simona A. by Mario Testino

Between the forced, faked smiles and the terrible shopping they don't even look human. There is some Uncanny Valley stuff going on here.

They all look so evil :evil:.. like they psychophant vampires/cannibalists coming to suck on my blood. Between the bad lighting, forced smiling and photoshop, I am wondering if this collection will even sell given how bad the ads are.. whatever:blink:.

I really don't get all the hate for this, the photoshop is a bit too much indeed but I still think it's a great campaign. They look happy and show the clothes well. D&G is a very commercial brand so I think this works perfect for them.
And I'm very happy to see Anya and especially Diana in this!

Who are those female models? And they manage to make Nils look ugly in one of the shot. Too much photoshopping and the photography kinda sucks.

New Shot Simon Nessman, Unk model

mariotestino.com

I dont like the female cast - boring- :cry: I liked the Runway Show so much. My expectation was so high for the edit.

I actually like this campaign...It reminds me of lovely Christmas days and skiing,and their smiles make me feel much more better when it think of winter(since winter can be very depressing time of year) ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->