Dana Kellin for Target Jewelry

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
.....Launching simultaneously will be jewelry by Dana Kellin, a former fashion editor at W magazine and product designer at Mattel. Kellin, who is based in Los Angeles, is known for her signature technique that involves wrapping 14-karat gold and sterling silver wire with semiprecious stones. The costly, time-consuming handmade process will be represented in the mass-produced Target line, Kellin said. Prices for Dana Kellin for Target will range from $9.99 to $49.99 and will include an assortment of necklaces and earrings.
(wwd)

Ahhhh, so exciting! Love all the gold and the pretty pastel colors. :heart:

Here's a small sampling, w/ more images available through the source link:

dana-kellin-target-15.jpg

dana-kellin-target-14.jpg

dana-kellin-target-12.jpg

dana-kellin-target-01.jpg

thebudgetbabe.com

so it looks like this is coming out october 30 - dec 29

i don't know if these colors really suit me, but it looks pretty!

This is so pretty, especially the earrings. Damn! I wish we had Target here:doh: They always do the best collaborations.

More from thebudgetbabe.com
dana-kellin-target-07.jpg
dana-kellin-target-08.jpg

dana-kellin-target-10.jpg
dana-kellin-target-11.jpg

dana-kellin-target-02.jpg
dana-kellin-target-03.jpg

dana-kellin-target-05.jpg
dana-kellin-target-06.jpg

continued.. same source
dana-kellin-target-19.jpg
dana-kellin-target-20.jpg

dana-kellin-target-18.jpg
dana-kellin-target-17.jpg

dana-kellin-target-16.jpg
dana-kellin-target-13.jpg

A question, what's the quality usually like in Target designer collaborations?

the jewelry collaborations are pretty good at target.

much better quality than H&M jewelry (they are also less likely to contain lead them in them :lol: )

my target sold out almost immediately of the erickson beamon for target collection previously.

so far out of the jewelry collaborations ive only bought some anna sheffield earrings....i would have wanted to purchase some of the subversive or erickson beamon jewelry but they sold out before they could go on clearance.

i'm planning on purchasing some of these dana kellin earrings (i like the ice blue ones)

These pieces are SO pretty in person! I scooped up one of the shorter necklaces with just the 5 pink stones for my mother-in-law. :heart: Not sure if the matching earrings would be overkill.

i always forget about the jewelry collaborations... i should stop in and take a look

Did anybody purchase from the line? I bought a set for my mother-in-law and she wore them Christmas Day... really looked sharp! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->