danica6.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6
  • danica 7.jpg
    danica 7.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 6
  • danica 8.jpg
    danica 8.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
how true is this? can anyone say something about this article stating that danica's booked for 19 photoshoots already? apparently according to the article mr. rowland is fascinated with her but cites that she needs to work on her walk...
http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/fashi...ition--of-beauty-knows-what-shes-getting-into

Sounds impressive if true though I would take these publicity leaks with a grain of salt. Methinks it's same source of Charo's alleged shoots for Vogue Espana and Bruce Weber.

Danica will get her shot at stardom in due time....no need for embellishments.

yeah, gabe..you're right...i guess im just too excited....would you believe i actually visit this thread thrice a day? i just couldnt wait for NYFW to start..btw, i didnt hear that one about charlene..wouldnt have believed that one though....

Danica @ BCBGMaxAzria castings. :buzz: I hope she gets confirmed!

168008_10150133477852392_22512657391_7827891_6959047_n.jpg

bcbgmaxazria facebook

All the best to Danica (and Charlene, Charo, Meki, Sharina and Paolo!) :smile: Go Pinoy!!!

P.S. All the girls look tensed in the picture hehe...

wow! i have such high hopes for this girl!!! so unique!!!

I hope she gets BCBG. Getting casted by Marsh is really a big deal and can do wonders for a newbie's career.

she looks like a mix between mengyao xi and selita ebanks! so pretty :smile:
good luck at castings!

Photography by David Urbanke
Styling by Michelle Chung & David Urbanke
Makeup by Jen Romano

She was a blast to work with. Excited to see her future!

danica1.jpg

danica2.jpg

danica4l.jpg

danica5.jpg

danica6.jpg

Thanks for sharing! :flower: I hope this means she'll be in the runway show :smile: Or is this the presentation already? Great to see her anyway!

P.S. I think the other girl on the left is one of the runners-up of SMOTW :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->