Danica Magpantay

its first day of fashion NY week!!!:woot:
Organic by John Patrick fall 2011

00140m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Danica tweeted that her call time today was 6am. I am hoping it's for BCBG. But I'm leaning towards Nicholas K.

@tinaherrera_: Live from New York Fashion Week @ Lincoln Center!Show#1 Nicholas K Filipina Supermodels/CalCarrie's Danica & Charlene are in the show! :smile:

I think this is her. :unsure:

Backstage @ Porter Grey F. 11
portergreyfall2011backs.jpg

beautyandthefeastblog

didn't see her at Nicholas K --atleast fr Style's coverage tho :( prolly, it's not the whole collection.

didn't see her at Nicholas K --atleast fr Style's coverage tho :( prolly, it's not the whole collection.

Hmmm... Tina Herrera couldn't be wrong in spotting Danica and Charlene at Nicholas K...if it's true that she was there live. Then again there are plenty of shows to come. I hope we see more of the two :angel:

(reposting without the link - sorry about that!) :(

Attachments

• pola_danica1.jpg
    pola_danica1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 8
is the girl in the brown jacket Danica?
porttsss.jpg

Porter Grey FW11.12 New York

Hmmm... Tina Herrera couldn't be wrong in spotting Danica and Charlene at Nicholas K...if it's true that she was there live. Then again there are plenty of shows to come. I hope we see more of the two :angel:

I think she must've gotten it mixed up with the Organic show..because both girls were there.

Oh i think so :doh: The only model i can think of who looks vaguely like her is Kiki and it doesn't appear to be her

how true is this? can anyone say something about this article stating that danica's booked for 19 photoshoots already? apparently according to the article mr. rowland is fascinated with her but cites that she needs to work on her walk...
http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/fashi...ition--of-beauty-knows-what-shes-getting-into

19 photoshoots? mmm... well, photoshoots does not immediately mean paying jobs. she might be doing a lot of test shoots to fill her book. not one test can fill her book. if the rest were jobs... then wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->