Danny Beauchamp

Backstage pics

46-4.jpg

042.jpg

modelhommes

I have to say, danny is one of those models that you don't get at first..you don't understand what makes them special or why someone thought he could be a model...but when you finaly see it...you can't believe it took you so long :lol:

he is one of the cutest models, i think, not only lookswise, but he also seems to have a great personality and a sense of humour, which make him even more good looking :flower:

I agree Jssy, I'm still on the fence so to speak. .
I think its his cheekbones they are so sharp!

Just saw danny backstage at the D&G S/S07 on fashiontv. Any1 know when ftvmen is coming?and which sky channel? Oh back to danny, he seems a bit of a joker.

jpolla said:
Just saw danny backstage at the D&G S/S07 on fashiontv. Any1 know when ftvmen is coming?and which sky channel? Oh back to danny, he seems a bit of a joker.

Yeah saw that too, Danny is too funny:lol: , think he is the coolest!

Yeah was also thinking the same thing when are we Uk viewers going to get FMen on Sky, hope it happens otherwise it not fair:(

Last edited by a moderator:
^ fmen is a totally different channel? I thought it was just a ftv programme!

love the dsquared picture...

Yeah, fmen was a programme on FTV, but know they have the channel FMen, but its only on european satelite, not sure if Sky will pick it up though, hope FTV will still show the shows though.

Yeh on Ftv they keep on advertising this new channel fmen. It is so obviously rubbing it in the uk viewers faces! :unhappy: grr!! I suppose it means that ftv will now become even more female orientated so fmen better come soon. I saw him again backstage at the D&G show today. He briefly jumped in on another interview with 3 other male models. he just came and said something like "not with these b*tches!" lol... Can't remember the original question sorry!!!

on picutre #2 on post #81 i thought it was Dontella Versace singing on the tv...i now realise it was that annoying FTV woman who was obviously annoying people asking them questions when they were trying to get into the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->