And the last outfit :heart:

00183.L.JPG

00184.L.JPG

The end of the show:

00202.L.JPG

00203.L.JPG

00204.L.JPG

00205.L.JPG

You know, Asha and Anais- you should enjoy those days because I have a school now and I feel bad. So... 'don't worry, be happy'. I want my holidays back!

Amelia said:
You know, Asha and Anais- you should enjoy those days because I have a school now and I feel bad. So... 'don't worry, be happy'. I want my holidays back!

awww. i kinda wanna go back. i want structure, math, and English lang!!!

I got this from one of her groups on Myspace :heart:

DAILY HAUTIE

PADIDDLE WITH DARIA
Superstitions, lucky charms, naughty reads? What other secrets does model du jour, Daria Werbowy, almost 6', Scorpio, have to share?

How did you first learn to walk the runway?
Believe it or not, I went to modeling school in Toronto when I was 12 years old. And we had to walk down the hallways on high heels. But I only did it for a month.

Ever have any runway mishaps?
At the Burberry show two seasons ago during a rehersal, they didn't turn the lights on. I was the first one out and couldn't see anything, I walked straight into a wall. And then the whole time backstage before the show I had ice on my nose. I almost blacked out.

What are your favorite periodicals?
I read The Onion a lot for some humor, Vice, and I subscribe to Art in America.

Are you a kisser? A hugger?
Wow, I never thought about that. There's a couple of people who do the hug and the kiss. I know Elise Crombez does the hug and the kiss really well. Erin Wasson hugs and kisses well. And I have to say, not a hugger and a kisser, but Tom Pecheux is a really good cheek kisser.

Are you superstitious?
Very. Never sit at a corner of a table--you won't get married. Never knit something for a man. If you're walking and a street lamp goes off, that's apparently good or bad luck, I don't know which one. And I do this thing I've been doing since I was a kid--if you see a car with one headlight, you say "padiddle" and you have to hit the dashboard. It's good luck.

Do you carry any good luck charms?
Always. I have a lot of Pisces in my life so I have a lot of fish. A little Oriental heart for love, monkey's paw for good luck, and a talon-like charm from one of my best friends.

What's your life goal?
Sail around the world. When I'm 27, I'm out of here.

If you weren't a model, what would you be doing?
I've always wanted to have my own store and my own clothing line. I snowboard a lot so maybe I would have been a snowboarder. I used to teach sailing so maybe I'd still be doing that. Or maybe I'd be a professional knitter.

Knitting?
I can never find any clothes that have long enough sleeves for my abnormally long arms and I thought it was going to be cheaper to make my own stuff but it turned out to be just as expensive. But it's definetly relaxing.

What do you miss most about home?
My mom's cooking and my car.

What do you drive?
I had a 1988 Pontiac Bonneville. The seatbelt didn't click, we had a coat hanger as an antenna. She passed away last summer.

What was her name?
On the back where it said Bonneville, the letters had fallen off so it was called "The Bon".

What are the differences between Canadian and American women?
[Laughs] We're better!

You and Avril Lavigne...
Oh God! And Celine Dion! We're great! I think there's a certain easiness to women in Canada. They're not as aggressive as they are in NY, especially when you go out. People are very conscious of themselves here, whereas it's a little more laid back there.

fashionshow7sc.jpg

inherbag2ao.jpg

thanks guy, this thread is full of interesting things, cant wait to see her in milan!!!

her superstitious answer is so cute! thank you for that!

^:woot: could she look ANY more gorgeous or perfect?! nooooooo, i dont think so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->