Daria Werbowy

portada_suscrip_sep05.jpg

what an unusual eye shape she has!
my scan from Vogue (Anna Sui)
dfc0tf.jpg

Sweet rus, who is on the cover of Russian Vogue this September?

the pic was in a thread in the magazine forum, but it seems to me that somebody said there's only the cover featuring daria, no editorials.
I really suggest to have a look at the magazine forum cos ppl there happen to post new stuff, also about daria. there's also a pic from September Bazaar editorial somewhere.
btw, I'm *desperately* looking for scans of the September US Vogue editorial with daria. WHY didn't anybody post it?!?!?!

there's an amazing pic of her with an interview in the new french Jalouse but i don't have scanner sry ... does anyone is french here ?? lol

can you take pics with a digital camera? I tried and the result can be acceptable. just to show us and to read the interview! thanks for telling anyway! :smile:

Sweet rus said:
Hennelore Knuts is:ninja:

I think that's fantastic! I really do like other countries' choices for their September covers. Because they used models of course. Sarah Jessica Parker's face on the September issue of Vogue was a shock to me!:oI mean, SJP?!:huh:

*Also, I like that Vogue Espana cover more and more every time I look at it!

She has the same eyes shape as Linda

Daria Werbowy with Chanel 2.55

Last edited by a moderator:
Pastry said:
What do you mean by that, fouroclock? If you mean Chanel, then Brad K. just happens to be Lagerfeld's boy toy, and Daria-his favourite model for the time being.

I was talking about Chanel AND David Yurman ads. To be paired in more than one ad campaign seems strange to me.

juice major said:
Lancome ad

:heart:

Lancome usually has really nice ads. The Uma Thurman ones were great; so were the Mena Suvari ones - they are both beautiful actresses. But Daria's one just blows those two out of the water. She looks so perfect.

Just saw her pics in the Sept US Vogue, and she's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. She looks younger than usual, too - I think it's because of how they did her hair?? It's so simple and sweet. I'll try to find a scanner...

eword said:
can you take pics with a digital camera? I tried and the result can be acceptable. just to show us and to read the interview! thanks for telling anyway! :smile:
here's the pic ! not great quality but that's ok

bc9fa066.jpg

4b1c1c6d.jpg

Picture by Thomas Nutzl

Pastry said:
Sweet rus, who is on the cover of Russian Vogue this September?
here is that cover (if it is interesting for you)

Attachments

• DSCN2124.JPG
    DSCN2124.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markrokusek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"