Daria Werbowy

From the picture Devon Jay posted, it definitely seems like she's had a nose job, as her nose looks more refined and structured. I think something's been done.

00080m.jpg
00060m.jpg

style.com
from a year ago and now at similar angles.
I don't see a difference, sorry.

Callidora said:
style.com
from a year ago and now at similar angles.
I don't see a difference, sorry.
I agree with Callidora, I don't see a difference either.
Her features always look somewhat different in photos; I think it has everything to do with the lighting, make up, and most of all angle of the camera...

But if she did, she still looks great so more power to her!

I definitely agree with everyone about the melancholy part though. I noticed this mentioned in the Gemma thread too...
They both look pretty drained already, and its just the beginning! Especially Daria, she looks more subdued in a way?
Haha I'm probably thinking too much, hope its just a lack of backstage pics for now...

Anyways thanks for the video links prettyjuice and everyone for the pics!
I was in school all day and missed both shows :angry: but its nice to know I could always turn to you lovely people for my daily Daria fix! :heart: :flower:

^ agree with both of you. I dont see any difference on her nose. Anyway, I dont really care if she had a nose job or not, she still looks great as ever !!! :P Im really loving her hair color now. Go Daria, glad to see you back. :innocent:

i dont think she had a nose job, i dont get why she would even or need a nose job, her nose is perfact! :wink:

http://www.***************/image/2006/Q1/020620061258204728.jpglast one
elle.com

This girl VISIBLY did not get a nose job.... pics taken from different angles may lead to different perceptions... ..and im positive its the same nose....

and i doubt a big management firm like IMG would let their HIGHEST RANKED model get something done when it's her signature look..... and it's not like she needs to have anything done....! :wink: :wink:

W Magazine - March 2006
Daria editorial by Michael Thompson
Source: style.com

img019vc.jpg

img021pf.jpg

img034ef.jpg

img043sw.jpg

img058dx.jpg

img061tz.jpg

img075de.jpg

img081zm.jpg

img093bn.jpg

img100my.jpg

i agree with you guys, different expressions, lighting and angles would definitely make her looks a bit different. i cant see any reasons she need and would do a nose job anyway.

56763858.jpg
56763854.jpg
getty
she looks pretty even grunge! marc jacobs

Last edited by a moderator:
marc jacobs is my fave so far, that style fits the girl better.
she was very beautiful in herrera and oscar, but that's the style i prefer.

anyway, two things:

1) i hate it to say it and i don't want to speculate, but she doesn't seem that happy to me too. :huh: also in the runway pics, last year, fall 05, she was radiant, gave an image of relaxed self-confidence. this year, so far, she seems even a bit absent while walking. well, i'm saying it again, i don't want to speculate, maybe it's just an impression, who knows? probably she simply has her period or just doesn't like shows as she used to do. if she ever did.

2) nose.
well, guys, i've been reading this thread since last year and i've read it all. if you just go back through the pages, you'll see that at every season nose speculations start.
and the present ones aren't that different from spring 2005 and fall 2005.
and the present pics that should show she had a nose job aren't different from spring 2005 and fall 2005, when then backstage pics showed her patato nose was still there.

i already took part in those 'debates', so i'm waiting for more revealing backstage pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->