Daria Werbowy

I think it's Valentino ads my less favorite of Daria ads this season.

Friday, August 17, 2007 12:43 PM

CARBON DATING

carbonfreekr4.jpg

Rag & Bone's David Neville and Marcus Wainwright have teamed up with Lancôme to produce a limited-edition, 100-percent-organic cotton T-shirt, the proceeds of which go to Carbonfund.org. And the tee's "Carbon Free" slogan isn't just idle boasting: In conjunction with the launch of its Primordiale Cell Defense serum, which protects skin against environmental agressors, the beauty company has begun an initiative to offset the environmental impact of its spokesmodels' travels, planted 10,000 trees, and taken four of its boutiques carbon-free. To get in on the eco-chic action, visit www.lancome-usa.com; the T-shirts went on sale today.—Nicole Phelps

Posted by Style File

Style.com
Direct link - http://www.style.com/trends/blogs/style_file/2007/08/carbon-dating.html

I really love her Vogue US edit. Its possibly the best full editorial in the whole issue, trumped only by the measley two new shots of Coco and Carol for the Pat Inc. article but two killer shots do not an edit make. Daria's edit is most certainly the freshest thing about the issue. I&V really bring something new to the Vogue table.

Besides, I just love the shot of her looking at the New York horizon. its just perfection.
Agree.

I wish they would get Daria back in there. :cry:

CARBON DATING

Rag & Bone's David Neville and Marcus Wainwright have teamed up with Lancôme to produce a limited-edition, 100-percent-organic cotton T-shirt, the proceeds of which go to Carbonfund.org. And the tee's "Carbon Free" slogan isn't just idle boasting: In conjunction with the launch of its Primordiale Cell Defense serum, which protects skin against environmental agressors, the beauty company has begun an initiative to offset the environmental impact of its spokesmodels' travels, planted 10,000 trees, and taken four of its boutiques carbon-free. To get in on the eco-chic action, visit www.lancome-usa.com; the T-shirts went on sale today.—Nicole Phelps

Posted by Style File

Style.com
Direct link - http://www.style.com/trends/blogs/style_file/2007/08/carbon-dating.html

God, she looks so much younger in this picture. A lot more fresh. Does anyone else see that? I never realized how heavy her eye make-up always is until that picture.

Look how much Daria has changed.
Compare Fall 2003 and Fall 2007.

100101278.jpg
00010m.jpg

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back