Daria Werbowy

Agree.

I wish they would get Daria back in there. :cry:

Do you mean that you would like to see her in Vogue USA more often? If so, I agree. I have always felt that Daria has always produced great editorial work in that particular edition of Vogue.

The funny thing is that I remember when people were complaining that she was featured in Vogue USA too often. Fashion folks are a finicky lot. For me, though, Daria is a much greater -- and versatile -- talent than a couple of the other models who are currently getting the repetitive spotlight in that mag.

Daria always brings to me a sense of astonishment when I see her in pictures.:heart:

OH -- and jssy4eva, THANKS for the Versace video!:flower:

ph.Inez Van lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Vogue US september 2007

herfamedgoodlooks.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that she would have more editorials in US Vouge. ^_^
I agree, even tho I would like to see her more often is smth more creative like Italian or Parisian Vogue and maybe Russian Vogue one day

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hahaha! :lol:

Daria (I believe) in Vogue Paris September 2007:
dariavogueparis0907fg4.jpg

Photographed by paolo

YEAH!!!!! Daria is in Vogue Paris Sept. I like Vogue Paris much more the US Vogue because the quality of the paper and edito is better and Daria more ofter in V P than V Us.

Thanks Faith for that great news.

She has little interview my local women's mag..she didn't tell anything new I guess but I'm so happy that they know who she is :P

(my camera)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suchitha
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->