Daria Werbowy

Could Daria be more stunning?!?! Her I&V pics are to die for!

Thanks a lot AngelLovers!!! Karma!!!

Burberry still my favorite one from the editorial. But the rest of the editorial is really great... I buy the mag for sure!

Me too i love burberry. But also diesel and isabel marant! Her legs on the balmain shot :D.

She has everything to be a Supermodel... she just doesn't want to have that etiquette. But maybe she has to do a videoclip... for which artists... Suggestions??

U2 maybe.

^ nooo!! u2 are too bad! :P

i'd rather get a female band! :D or someone indie, not a pop band.

Why not? It's not because it's commercial than it's bad for her carreer. It depends on how the clip is done. And it's need to be a good song too.

Depeche Mode... but not the guy will appears in the video... just Daria.

Perhaps Daria on September Italia Vogue?

7c4a0d7ab5efb44f_daria.jpg
>> Vogue Italia September Cover Hints, August 2009 Vogue Paris Not All Daria Werbowy —Yesterday, we got quite a few September cover star confirmations, but Vogue Italia was left out. Now, thanks to The Imagist, we have a few clues — September 2009 is set to be a "multiple cover extravaganza," each cover a standalone — "think compelling blonde (or two) weighed against a surprisingly unique choice of a brunette." Meanwhile, Rihanna — who Anna Wintour is rumoured to have passed on-has an upcoming VI editorial by Steven Klein. And as for August 2009 Vogue Paris, which was previously reported t focus entirely on Daria Werbowy, it seems that she's not exclusive: other models appear in the entirely Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin-lensed issue.

TheImagist.com

Also, I'm sorry if I havent been looking hard enough but I was hoping to find this entire ed, and in the same size. :blush: I have only these two pics. I could not locate them on dariaw.onsugar.com
754_7977917_1002.jpg

87ddfde32eba.jpg

community.livejournal.com/werbowyfans

VickiB,what DM guy cant appaer in the video?? I think I would die of happyness if I ever see her in a DM video!!
I loved her VP cover, I'm so glad that I finally like a VP cover this year!!

About DM (Dave, Martin and Andy) not in their video... it's to please Eword. I don't mind having Daria and the guys in the same video. It will be better with some other models like George Michael's Freedom video.

Models Choices :
Daria, Angela Lindvall, Heather Marks and Anne V.

I wish Daria has the Vogue US and Vogue Italia, Sept issue. That would have be a huge thing in her carreer.

Rhianna is kind of boring to me. I'm tired to see her.

About DM (Dave, Martin and Andy) not in their video... it's to please Eword. I don't mind having Daria and the guys in the same video. It will be better with some other models like George Michael's Freedom video.

Models Choices :
Daria, Angela Lindvall, Heather Marks and Anne V.

I wish Daria has the Vogue US and Vogue Italia, Sept issue. That would have be a huge thing in her carreer.

Rhianna is kind of boring to me. I'm tired to see her.

I don't think daria is the unexpected brunette for the vogue italia cover. Rihanna will do a shoot with steven klein and it's been ages daria worked with him. It would be interesting to see a new collaboration between klein and daria.

Also, I'm sorry if I havent been looking hard enough but I was hoping to find this entire ed, and in the same size. :blush: I have only these two pics. I could not locate them on dariaw.onsugar.com

sorry about that LetThemEatCake! this editorial "surf rider" from 2003 was on my site, i think the simply daria site is down so all of the links to that site are showing as unavailable. anyway i found the editorial and put it back up on my site.
i hope this isn't considered as self promotion since i am just answering your question! :smile:

Perhaps Daria on September Italia Vogue?

TheImagist.com

I believe this report comes from fashionolgie.com and although this piece combines the Spetember VI cover rumours with Daria's appereance in VP August, I don't think this artcile tries to imply in any way that Daria is is a contender for the September cover of VI.

Thanks mm6789, I dont see it as self-promotion, you gave me the answer I needed. :heart:

And thanks for the correction, Mikel. :wink:

Daria doesn't need that to make a huge impact on her career. Yes it would be nice, but she's already in the top 10 for Iconic models.

i think all of us have to come to terms with the fact that daria has reached her top already and that there's no hope she can get more than this, unless she gets a brain implant of supermodel-neurons. :D
so it will be rather good if she stays at this level until she works.

sorry about that LetThemEatCake! this editorial "surf rider" from 2003 was on my site, i think the simply daria site is down so all of the links to that site are showing as unavailable. anyway i found the editorial and put it back up on my site.
i hope this isn't considered as self promotion since i am just answering your question! :smile:

i hope simply daria isn't down... it was still the best resource for the 2003-2004 works... :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->