David Koma Resort 2022 London

New York? This brand was London-based. What for these city names for lookbooks anyway

Tom Ford and Versace is all I can see in this.
As tacky most of this is, the astonishing quality always saves it. In the sexy arena, Koma is probably one of the most skilled…

I love Beyonce but knowing that she might wear something from this collection just makes me want to cry….

New York? Amsterdam Red Light District is more suitable for this collection...

This collection is sl*t-shaming, because even if I were one, I would be ashamed to wear any of this. Last look is the only okay thing here.

To me this collection is way more interesting than anything Versace and Mugler have presented in recent years. It's unapologetically sexy, but at the same time it's a more believable proposition without the feel of being a marketing exercise.

I wonder why he didnt do this sexy at Mugler. His Mugler was always so stiff. I actually quite like what he is doing since he is out at Mugler.

Some looks and pieces here are ok. I am always in for sexy. But the styling is so bad. Its tacky sexy in a bad way. It looks so cheap and done by an amateur. And I absolutely hate this weird, childish looking signature flower he put on half of all the pieces

New York? This brand was London-based. What for these city names for lookbooks anyway

Vogue had this listed as New York, hence why New York was added to the thread title. I've since corrected the title, as WWD has confirmed this is indeed a London presentation. You don't know what to believe... designers are currently all over the place.

A whole plethora of event-worthy looks, which will instantly guarantee the wearer attention. It is indeed very Tom Ford (especially the asymmetric lace dress), quite Saint Laurent too and for those two reasons alone... I'm like a moth to a flame! That long-sleeve, full-length black dress with the rhinestones and stomach cut-out is BEGGING to be photographed on the likes of Beyoncé.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->