Delpozo F/W 13.14 New York

Entirely stunning. There is not a single bad thing about this collection.

Such a good idea to show in NY. Little chance I'll forget this over what everyone else is showing.

wow... definitely a lot different from the other collections we've been seeing in New York...

I don't think I've ever heard of this brand before!

OMG I don't who they are but the collection was spectacular; I'm speechless this is amazing.

The brand used to be Jesús del Pozo, it was shown in Madrid. The designer passed away 2 years ago and now Josep Font is the creative director, he's been working at couture before this... well you can actually guess that from his designs. Last collection was superb as this one is great as well :heart:

Madrid-based label Delpozo held its first show Stateside, bringing with it a fresh design sensibility. Creative director Josep Font merged two disparate ideas — organic architecture and the femininity of the Victorian era — into a seamless lineup of beautiful dresses, jackets and tops with a focus on volume and sculpting around the shoulders and hips, while still maintaining waist definition. Font employed unexpected and delightful color combinations of fuchsia, emerald green, burgundy and cinnamon, sprinkling in some nature-themed embroidery; a white floral appliquéd dress with embroidery along the sleeves was lovely. Other highlights included a two-toned nude and vermilion dress and a handful of beautiful round-shouldered jackets over pants and dresses.

wwd

Shame on vogue.it and style.com they didn't air this collection :angry:

I haven't seen it anywhere else either, not on vogue.co.uk, stylebistro, etc.
It is a shame, this might as well have been shown in Madrid.

A shame, really. This collection is amazing and deserved recognition.

Amazing! NYFW has been an utter bore. Sans a few really nice collections, and the woman in neon-green pants in all the Jason Wu images, everything else feels forgettable. Delpozo feels super fresh in this market, and hopefully a great stylist can get behind this label too (my only issues with this were some of the ordering of looks, and that relatively 'sad' neon-pink crewneck).

This is extremely fresh! A true breath of fresh air on fashion.Very elegant and beautiful. Why didn't PPR tap this guy for Balenciaga!????

What a beautiful surprise for NYFW! Finally something fun and imaginative. I can't believe I've never heard of this brand/designer but I will def keep an eye on him for the future.

Am I going crazy or is this NOT on Style.com. I'm not sure why they wouldn't/didn't cover this!!!

this is mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!omg a million times better than chanel, dior, gucci, and versace combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->