Delpozo F/W 13.14 New York

The collection is now on Moda Operandi for preorder and offers different views of each garment.

i don't know why style.com and vogue.it still don't have this collection up either, it's a huge shame on their behalf.:angry::angry:

This is the first time i hear about them also, it's a really fun & feminine collection. Fun and elegance at the same time is actually a really difficult thing to achieve.
Plus, the designer has an immaculate sense of colour! Haven't seen such inspiring colour choices for a while tbh. Beige with green, touch of neon pink - love!

The spring/summer collection is amazing as well, thanks for the link!

that red coat :heart:

i can't stop looking at this collection...

OMG! this is utterly beautiful, it's edgy, elegant, modern, princessy and practical too. I love it!

And the designer is hot (A)

i have no idea who delopozo is, but this is very beautiful! it's fresh and playful and there are some truly stunning gowns / pieces. better than 90 per cent of what's been shown so far in new york

I just love that nude and green gown. Someone should wear that to the Oscars. But they won't.

My thoughts exactly. It is simply breathtaking, I wish someone would break the mold for once and wear a designer that isn't plastered everywhere.
I just love that nude and green gown. Someone should wear that to the Oscars. But they won't.

:lol: Why on earth would they blur out the faces of the models? That's just...so bizarre.

i am absolutely delighted with this collection :flower:

This is amazing, I would look at this collection a whole day.
Definitely a winner of NYFW for me.
:heart:

this is ****ing amazing!
i'm so happy for Jesus del Pozo, cause ive always been a huge fan of his clothes.
kudos to him, finally someone from my country is doing really well in NY B)
Posted via Mobile Device

he would be perfect at Balenciaga seriously

It's not really my cup of tea, but there are a few pieces I really like, such as the beige and green gown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->