Demise of Kiehl's Wet Look Groom

disstop

Reaction score
I hear from my local boutique that carries Kiehl's that the company has decided to discontinue the hair product Wet Look Groom. I'm going to confirm with Kiehl's myself, but the fact that there are only 4 ounce bottles available through the web site tends to confirm what I've been told. Anyone know of a similar product from another company? I'm looking for something that will replicate the volume reduction and mild shaping effect of wet look. Before using wet look I used mousse (vidal sasoon's), which was ok for removing volume, but but less effective for shape and texture. I tried a sample of Keihl's Creme with Silk Groom, don't like it, it doesn't remove much volume. My hair is moderately thick, but when it's at the length I like it gets poofy without the right product. Dense thick brill creme style products don't do the trick. Any suggestions for a wet look groom clone?

I have the same problem alas no salvation.
I'm going to call my stylist in the morning so perhaps i'll have some ready answer by noon.

Awesome, cigaretiquette, love to hear if you get any suggestions.

Death of wet look: reports greatly exaggerated

Thank you for contacting Kiehl's Customer Service. We apologize for any misinformation you may have received regarding the Wet-Look Groom.

The 8oz. size has been discontinued, however we do carry this product in a 4oz. bottle.

If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or you may call 1-800-KIEHLS-2 (1-800-543-4572) and a Kiehl Representative will be happy to assist you further.

In the meantime we send greetings and best wishes from everyone at Kiehl's.

thank goodness
my stylist was an utter bore just stating "most brands do care the same stuff so try searching some more"

thank you for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->