Designer Sketches

another
mak.at
attachment.php

orig posted by runner

i think this valli sketch wasn't posted.
giambattista-valli.jpg

and there is a james jean for prada. i didn't know,he designed the fairy pattern : O
james-jean-for-prada.jpg

arinavarga.blogspot.com

wow this fairy pattern ,is just to beautiful .. one of the amazing prints ever !

felderfelderss10sketchv.jpg

A sketch from the Felder Felder S/S 10 collection.

I draw arms in the exact same way - I love this drawing!

vogue.co.uk

Versace

F/W 09.10
immem1.jpg

S/S 2010
27x4da9.jpg

redcarpet-fashionawards.com
Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
hp_primary.jpg

sorry but i couldn't found bigger picture.

style.com

Do we know who did the Versace illustrations? I'm guessing they're probably not Donatella herself?

Sorry for the dodgy snap, but this is a Burberry illustration by Chris Bailey I love. From the 2004 collection.

myphoto

Well,these are not really designer' sketches ,so I'm not sure these are belong here :rolleyes:
snapped by me from VI's August supplement

a Sketch By Christian Dior in the book Dior by Alexandra Palmer published by V&A

i have the manolo blahnik book and literally it is 99% sketches which is why i bought it , it is his whole works including his first sketch for his first collection

i will try and scan some of the pages when i can figure out how to use my new printer/scanner

www.vam.ac.uk

Attachments

• 102163c.jpg
    102163c.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 62
^i love this dior sketch, nearly all the original dior sketches are awsome!!!

i tried looking for menswear sketches.. but i can hardly find one.. and chance i can look into it in thefashionspot? or any link i can go for?

i quite like dior's style, so essentially dior

Christian Dior is master and genius!But i want to see John Galliano Sketches?Do you have some?

MANOLO BLAHNIK DRAWINGS

i was going to scan but the book didn't bend enough for me to place on the scanner
the book is almost completely sketches

Snaps By ChanelCouture09

^ i wasnt sure what to make of the illustrations at first but than after going through everything i love it! im a big lover for lautrec and these reminds me of that candid feel lautrec conveys

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->