Diane Von Furstenberg S/S 06 New York

i like it.. nothing new.. but a nice solid collection.. too bad about the accident though.. I hope it doesn't take over the spotlight (no pun intended.. really!)

That really sucks.

not an awful collection. I wonder if they are going to sue the pants off the people who set up the lights.

MOD EDIT: OFF TOPIC

In reference to the clothing, it is all very chic, cute stuff. I like it. But I am not sure as to why it is on a runway. I mean, does Theory have a show?

Last edited by a moderator:
while I don't think it's that different from the her clothes of past, I do see development and she does seem to grow continuously season after season, even if it's only a small amount. There are some good looks here.

So retro. I'm loving this!
Oh that accident sucks. Poor thingy!

I just always find her clothes too garish & too sexy for my taste....

capt.nyll11309120050.fashion_diane_von_furstenberg_nyll113.jpg

I think it's rather nice, and I love this! pic taken from this topic

now i cant wait to see the video on olympus :lol:
MOD EDIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats too bad about the accident.... i do like the clothes though :wink:

I love the cut of the pieces, but the use of patterns seems.. very hit and miss? Sometimes it really works, but other times :unsure: That said, I like a lot of it :flower:

In general, I like it ... but the artichoke print must go. Also appreciate Diane's genuine concern for those who were injured. (Karl prolly would have called for an immediate culling of the herd ...)

00090m.jpg

00320m.jpg

00340m.jpg

I'm a big fan of these dresses (style.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->