Diane von Furstenberg S/S 11 New York

I love the circular, John Lennon-ish sunglasses!!! :smile: Other than that, I'm not completely crazy over it.

It seems she's really trying to break off the whole wrap-dress-designer image ... which I applaud ... I like the prints THO the palette + pattern makes em very very Pucci-esque.

That gold dress was like :blink:

Still .. I think its a step up from the usual DVF

i just don't like those prints she does plain dresses best for me (know how weird that sounds!)

Don't like this, the prints work is really badly executed, it makes the whole look way too messy for me.

I actually like a lot of this - or, rather, I almost do...

I think, often, the patterns you end up liking the most are almost distasteful to you, at first, for some reason?

It's as though they need to be somewhat irratating to arouse interest? Like an acquired taste!

A few more HQs from different angles that haven't been posted yet!

fashionshowphotos.net

I loved this collection! I really like the patterns, whether it's the weird green ones or the more ethnical black and white ones. and all the color! Seriously at the beginning of NY fw, all the collections where white! I dont like that trend, and seeing the color at DVF has really nice. I also really enjoy the flowy clothes, the hoods, the glasses and the makeup :D Im so glad I bought that lipstick shade last year ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->