Diane Von Furstenberg S/S 06 New York

What a gorgeous collection! How horrible that the lighting came down though! It would have been even worse if the clothes sucked...

there are some really great looks posted here..
i have love/hate feelings regarding DVF, her last two collections were actually a flop, but i like the mood this season, the look Urd reposted at post 31 is :heart: same as the last lace dress from her 39 post

thanks for the topic Lost in NJ :flower:

I like it ,, the stripey and the polka dots ...

kinda OT

I see ... "I survived DVF SS'06 front row" tees

:ninja:

I see ... "I survived DVF SS'06 front row" tees

:lol:

Personally, I am not impressed at all with this collection. The white dress on page 1 looks like a nightgown and some of the prints are :sick: .

I read about the falling lights... what a nightmare.. the way they have people packed in there... I hope there weren't too many people injured.

As for her collection, it's pretty much on point for DVF. Nothing innovative, but it's nice nonetheless. I always enjoy her pairings of prints.

really newyork sophiscated style! and i love that ajuma is also there!!!

and whats with the accident prone anna wintour/ 1st at the tenniscourt now here!maybe a jilted starlet cursed her!!

Read this:

Fashion editor sues von Furstenberg

NEW YORK (AP) — A fashion editor who was knocked unconscious by a bank of lights that fell on her at a Diane von Furstenberg show is suing the designer.
Karen Hanes Larrain, who works for Cosmopolitan magazine, suffered a concussion and three gashes that required 30 stitches at the Sept. 11 show.

Her lawyer, Adam Schlesinger, said the lawsuit filed Sept. 16 seeks unspecified damages to recoup medical bills plus pain and suffering.

Larrain said she still was "shaky and dizzy" and could not work.

A spokeswoman for von Furstenberg said the designer offered to pay Larrain's medical bills but had not heard from her.

"We offered to take care of the bills for everyone who went to the doctor or hospital. She didn't get back to us because this suit was underway," Alexis Rodriguez said.

Whoops :unsure:

www.yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->