Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2008 New York

^:lol:
thanks penny!
I guess we need a change of title, non?.

so Dries is off the hook :woot:. this make alot of sense now, much more in line with what DVF design's. not that there is anything wrong with that, it just was so NOT the Dries frame of mind.

There - now was that really worth all of the anger shown in previous posts? :lol:

phew!! I was actually really worried.. and I think everyone sensed something was very wrong. It makes so much sense now. Im so relieved!

its funny.. we see what everyone really thinks of dvf now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this answers a lot of questions! ^iyemstoopid, that's so true! :lol:

its funny.. we see what everyone really thinks of dvf now.

Not necessarily. I can completely comprehend and understand this coming from Diane von Furstenberg. It is so her. Not very me, but this has more or less been her aesthetic since she began.

For Dries, this would have been a complete 180. So not in tune with his overall aesthetic and philosophy. I don't think he'd ever put a woman in a bikini or Christian Louboutin shoes, to be, if a little elitist (my sincere apologies, if so!), perfectly honest.

^ I know! I love the big shock it caused. :lol:
Wait... isn't this collection presented in NYC?

You're right, la bordelique :flower:

it's funny, I noticed a few blogs that posted this same collection under Dries van Noten too. I guess they all follow TFS :rolleyes::lol: Anyway I do like von Furstenberg sometimes.. A lot of her prints are nice, and she designs for rugs too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->