Dice Kayek A/ W 2004 Paris

E

e-Tom

i have checked vogue.co.uk ; they have put some pictures from Gaspard Yurkievich but no news from DICE KAYEK

here you go with all i've found on Dice Kayek
not that thilled to be honest, but of course its just one look :flower:

Ece Ege, the Turkish designer behind Dice Kayek, has always liked romantic clothes. This time she showed a Fifties-inspired ladylike silhouette with coats decorated with bows and A-line pleated skirts. Her pink lacy tops and sequined dresses were fetching and pretty.

030304_10.jpg

^^ I LOVE that look!

But i would have done it up a bit..

Ece with her model at the end of the show (she's REAL sweet :heart: )

capt.par11303021613.france_fashion_par113.jpg

i love everything i've seen... i'd wear it all... she is the cutest thing...i love her style :heart:

ece ege...how do you pronounce that?... :huh:

i don't know anyone who sell this stuff in ny...i only see it once in awhile at century 21... :unsure:

just pronounce Dice Kayek (DèècE ) for sure she's selling in NY, she's been around for ages (at least for eight to ten years now) :flower:

I like it. Easy to wear, easy to feel good wearing those.

The designer looks so cute !

A lovely collection! I'm surprised that I have not heard of this person before.

The look is too 'prim' for me. I wouldn't wear the look from head to toe, but the pieces worn individually can easily add flavor to an ordinary wardrobe.

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 3:56 pm
just pronounce Dice Kayek (DèècE ) for sure she's selling in NY, she's been around for ages (at least for eight to ten years now) :flower:
thanks lena...i've been a fan for awhile...but i never knew the designer behind the label...i always thought it was a guy...maybe that was a marketing strategy?...

i don't think ny is as fashion-forward as one might think...that's probably why you hear faust and me complaining all the time...there are small pockets of cool, here and there, but it's ALOT of post surgery socialites teetering around in clothes that are too tight... :yuk:

that said..i think this collection would actually sell well...i wonder if anyone will pick it up...

that's really great! all stuff i can see myself wearing...it's fashionable but not trendy. i really like it

fantastic!
beautiful and wearable outfits.
I love all of them :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 1:56 pm
Ece with her model at the end of the show (she's REAL sweet :heart: )

capt.par11303021613.france_fashion_par113.jpg
Her model looks like a giant there! :o It makes you realize just how big models really are... :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->