Dice Kayek A/ W 2004 Paris

:heart: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POSTS , YOU JUST MADE MY DAY ... :heart:

purplelucrezia i also like that dress ( BTW i am "SHE" :rolleyes: i just pick that nickname that's because i'm in love with Tom Ford :lol: :lol: :lol: )

i think it is more than coincidence because i am wearing a " DICEKAYEK" t-shirt today ( ECE EGE and another Turkish Designer ATIL KUTOGLU have designed lovely tshirts for benefit of A.C.E.V which is one of the N.G.O Foundation here in Turkey http://www.acev.org/english/index.html )

marrimoda : indeed Ece Ege is really cute and seems to a nice girl , i have met Ece and her sister Ayse Ege ( the lady behind the screen ) a while ago and i hope they will deserve better places in the future ...

FALL 2003 - paris fashion week DICE KAYEK

2004 summer Newyork Fashion Week - DICE KAYEK

SHOPPING FOR " DICE KAYEK "

take care ,

thanks for the shopping link-e-tom...unfortunately, i don't think they ship to the US... :cry:

[/QUOTE] thanks for the shopping link-e-tom...unfortunately, i don't think they ship to the US...

you welcome , softgrey ; it is also hard to find their ( ece ege + ayse ege = DICE KAYEK :heart: ) dresses here in Istanbul ...

i just browse some new photos from DICE KAYEK A/W 2004 maybe you like them also ,

see yaa ,

p.s; i think she just started to design " weareble " clothes about last 2 years , honestly i am against " USING FUR IN FASHION INDUSTRY " but really like that pink coat .
i should have it ! ( ofcourse the FAKE one )

i'm possitive she sells in NY and maybe in LA too,
shes been quite successful and commercial
much more since striking a deal with Turkish mills and manufacturers
few years ago :flower:

i'm possitive she sells in NY and maybe in LA too,
shes been quite successful and commercial
much more since striking a deal with Turkish mills and manufacturers
few years ago

yes Lena indeed , DICE KAYEK + ATIL KUTOGLU AND HUSSEIN CHALAYAN have started to getting some help from I.T.K.I.B ( The General Secretariat of Istanbul Textile & Apparel Exporters' Association )

i hope we will see them everywhere :P in near future

have a nice weekend ! :flower: :flower: :flower:

these clothes are far more wearable than the stuff i've seen in the past...and very lovely...thanks everyone...i'm going to be on the lookout this fall, for sure! :flower:

Originally posted by e-Tom@Mar 8th, 2004 - 11:01 am
ok ! for whom interested in DICE KAYEK ...

from theirs last year show ...

i really like that cotton candy dress

OLDIESSSSSS :heart: GOLDIESSSSS

DICE KAYEK - PARIS 2003
Is someone help me " how can i post 2 or 3 photos / jpegs together ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->