Paris F/W 07.08 Schedule

^ On Friday. It's tomorrow!! I can't wait! Paris fashion week is like Christmas every day for a week.

does anyone know where chanel is going to be? in the grande palais again?

^ We were just wondering that with StellaMare a page ago. Didn't he show off-schedule last season?

Chanel :buzz: :clap:

Alexander McQueen :buzz: :clap:

Two of my favorites on the same day! I just might drop dead from excitement. :stuart:

McQueen can't let me down... I've already had too many disappointments this season...

I'm looking forward to Nina Ricci, as the pre-Fall collection was rather promising. Others of interest are Chloé, Kenzo, Miu Miu, Moon Young Hee and Vanessa Bruno. I hope Elbaz does not continue on the theme he started last year... I want Lanvin to look good again.

I'm excited to see Paulo's first Chloé collection, and of course Lanvin (no more futurism, please), Vanessa Bruno and Charles Anastase.

Yves Saint Laurent was disappointing, as most shows this season have been, the only ones I've really liked are Marc By Marc Jacobs and Isabel Marant.

^ I know, YSL was such a letdown! The only collections I have liked this season are Paul Smith and Wu Yong. I have hated (if it possible to hate clothes) all the other collections.

I wish Lanvin will get back to elegance this season.

Ah McQueen!!! This whole season has lacked something I've been wanting so far, but hopefully McQueen will bring it all together! I'm on pins and needles! ^_^

I've loved this season more than many for the last few years-

I adored Marc Jacobs and Givenchy, Dior was really lovely in a costumey way,

I just hope McQueen doesn't let me down!

WhiteLinen said:
I wish Lanvin will get back to elegance this season.

If it's anything like pre-Fall - and pre-Fall has been a very good preview of the wintercollections this season - then it is going to be so extremely Parisian chic...I can't wait. And I really hope that McQueen delivers as well. His last two shows were phenomenal...he'd better keep it up!

Chloe and John Galliano tomorrow. But I'm not going to raise my expectations anymore, only to have them not met. I'm just gonna wait and see . . . :ermm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->