Dior Homme AW 05-06

ionn26

Reaction score
Any Dior Homme A/W 2005 photos

Anyone has the new collection of Dior HOmme A/W 2005 photos of runway?? Is it out yet???

Be patient my friend :flower:

MONDAY, JANUARY THE 31st
10.00 am SPASTOR To be confirmed
11.00 am DE FURSAC Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts - Cour Vitrée- 14 rue Bonaparte - Paris 6e
12.00 am MASAKI MATSUSHIMA To be confirmed
1.00 pm HENRIK VIBSKOV To be confirmed
2.00 pm GIVENCHY To be confirmed
3.00 pm SÉBASTIEN MEUNIER To be confirmed
4.00 pm FRANCESCO SMALTO Carrousel du Louvre - 99 rue de Rivoli - Paris 1e
5.00 pm DANIEL FARET To be confirmed
6.00 pm WENDY & JIM To be confirmed
7.30 pm DIOR HOMME To be confirmed
8.30 pm RESISTANCE RT PAR RAMDANE TOUHANI To be confirmed

Oh.. bummer.. I thought it was Saturday when he is doing the show... I guess I have to wait:unsure:

Mr-Dale said:
Be patient my friend :flower:

5.00 pm DANIEL FARET To be confirmed
6.00 pm WENDY & JIM To be confirmed
7.30 pm DIOR HOMME To be confirmed
8.30 pm RESISTANCE RT PAR RAMDANE TOUHANI To be confirmed

DIOR HOMME fans :wink:

Any chance of replies to the question I've left in the ' Culture,aesthetics and fashion ' thread ?

Many thanks in anticipation . :innocent:

capt.par12201312055.france_fashion_par122.jpg

dior pic

I am soooo confused. I am going to wait and see the rest of it before I say anything else.

I like the look of the first picture, especially that scarf thing. too soon to judge anything yet thou. very exciting times right now ^_^

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE:shock: :( :unsure: :huh:

Women in Men's show is nothing new especially DH is already very Unisex... but SERIOUSLY! THE WORST WORST WORST collection Hedi has done.. and not only it is his worst... I think he really has LOST IT!!!!

WTF??? Galliano even does better then this damn show... yeah Galliano is outrageous and gay, and Horrible.. but THIS? OMG.. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am waiting to see the rest as well.. but HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.. I feel all the DH fan has been let down.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

more capes...?!?!...
what's up with the capes... :unsure: :huh:

what's that movie?...velvet goldmine something?...
it's a little ziggy meets iggy...no?... :P

I HATE genderbending in mens fashion. I think it's such an overdone, tired trope. And it makes for trash like this collection. Well at least no one can complain about Dior Homme becoming more commercial.

Hmm, the first pic is promising,as for everything else, I think it has the feel of Reflection (lots of tassels and movement flow being present) mixed with VotC. Remember, there were plenty of shiny suits and shoes in past DH collections... they just never made it into stores hahahaha. I'm holding out until all runway pix are shown before I make a decision.

That polka dot jacket still blows pretty hard.

-Albert

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->