Dior Homme AW 05-06

I think Dior Homme looks good when it's not on the models. I want to die when I see the actual show because the models look like drugged-up boys, they are so skinny and unhealthy looking. I've seen some amazing pieces from Dior Homme in person, and then the runway pic, and the runway just doesn't do it justice.

I'd disagree with that..

The problem with DH on most 'normal people' off the runway is that it doesn't fit like it is supposed to. What is seen on the runway has obviously been adjusted for the models.

Dior Homme is cut for Heidi's 'fetished' skiny streety boys. Wich i'm fine with beeing one fo them.:D

spacemiu i think raijin was implying that dior homme clothes for the consumer are more baggy then what the runway shows. i dont think hes complaining about how tight the shows represent them to be.

baklanyc said:
Yeah? I didn't see any. I just heard it on the grapevine here. But I've seen Anderson around in my nabe (and at the bars) since before he got popular, and Hedi's consistent with at least one type I know Anderson's been with.
well he is the cutest news anchor, that's funny though.

raijin said:
I'd disagree with that..

The problem with DH on most 'normal people' off the runway is that it doesn't fit like it is supposed to. What is seen on the runway has obviously been adjusted for the models.

I wasn't saying that the clothes don't look right on 'normal people', I was saying that the clothes look bad on the models that wear them. If anything, I would say that it looks better on normal people.:flower:

LostInNJ said:
I wasn't saying that the clothes don't look right on 'normal people', I was saying that the clothes look bad on the models that wear them. If anything, I would say that it looks better on normal people.:flower:

:huh: Really!??!?! I think it looks fab on the models, I like the selection of skinny guys during Dior Homme's show, totally in the mood of the whole feeling projected by Hedi. I really really like it all. :heart:

EdK said:
spacemiu i think raijin was implying that dior homme clothes for the consumer are more baggy then what the runway shows. i dont think hes complaining about how tight the shows represent them to be.

well: definitely yes! it´s hideous to wear in a store some suits... just to notice: i usually wear 44, trying dior homme 46, and the trousers looks like 50! skinny? i was looking like vanilla ice . so sh*t happens.

additional to the runway collection there´s a so-to-say standard collection with "extra-long" jackets etc. (and also extra-wide?!)

never the less it´s a great chance to get skinny shaped jackets in this whole hugoboss brioni zegna etc world, hmm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimkhuu said:
:huh: Really!??!?! I think it looks fab on the models, I like the selection of skinny guys during Dior Homme's show, totally in the mood of the whole feeling projected by Hedi. I really really like it all. :heart:

That's a really good point I didn't think about. I guess I like the models to look healthy!:woot:

is it possible that Hedi and Anderson are just friends, or share mutual respect? From what I understand Hedi was a journalist too (before he got into design).
Then again, maybe thats something they have in common for a nice compatibility?:wink:

marrimoda said:
is it possible that Hedi and Anderson are just friends, or share mutual respect?...
It's quite possible. It's just not what I heard. :wink:

Mr. Fabulous said:
kimkhuu, girls def. have better fashion, they can accessorize more...lol I find most guys stuff a lot boring..

That's such a prejudice. If you want to, you're not obliged to conform to our society's ridiculous standarts, guys can have just as much fun as girls with fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->