I spy Karl Lagerfeld :P

More pictures:

52089192.jpg

52089181.jpg

52089179.jpg

52089177.jpg

52089174.jpg

Wow, this is absolutely terrible.

I've already been having the worst week of my life, this really doesn't make it any better. :cry:

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hedi.. you are good.. but you really need to decide if you want to stick to Menswear or Womenswear rather then mixing them together.

I hate Transvestie runway.. (Sorry if I offend)

Totally not wearable for guys... Gals might LOVE it... I dont know...

this is the most awful fashion i have ever seen in my entire life.

hedi has gone insane, jil and helmut quit. where am i supposed to get my clothes now? raf simons, balenciaga and véronique branquinho are the only options.

Cool. I like it. The last few seasons have been the same old rubbish but at least this is different...the first shot made me think this was Lagerfeld though.

I'm a little confused..are those women dressed as men or men dressed as women...it's really hard to tell...oh well, so now Dior is offically the brand for drag queens both men and women

josephr said:
this is the most awful fashion i have ever seen in my entire life.

hedi has gone insane, jil and helmut quit. where am i supposed to get my clothes now? raf simons, balenciaga and véronique branquinho are the only options.

Well, my Dior Homme detour was nice but it looks like I'll be going back to good ol' Yohji. If I ever come across older Dior Homme stuff I'll make sure to snatch it up, but for now what Hedi is doing no longer excites me...it's unfortunate that I got into fashion quite late because what drew me to Dior Homme was that I felt the whole Dior image during Hedi's prime really resonates with who i am at this point in time...Dior Homme was almost like my escape from the boring, mundane reality I live in while still allowing me to maintain my identity. This is no longer the case, after witnessing this collection.

:woot: FABULOUS!!!!

Everything looks so cool! Romantic, still alternative & rebellious!

The last photo with the brown leather jacket is pretty nice! The color coordination is pretty cool, though I'd probably pare it down some with blacks and such. If this collection came out in between votc and what is currently out in stores, I think the transition would have been smoother... though still maybe not so welcome. I'd like to see more full-body shots since it still looks like there are many dark pieces.
I wonder if/what the signature piece will be this season.

I think its good in the flambouyant extremly gaudy sense, especially the first scarf/foulard bow thing. But I definatley wouldn't buy any of these pieces.

Chinor1z said:
The last photo with the brown leather jacket is pretty nice! The color coordination is pretty cool, though I'd probably pare it down some with blacks and such. If this collection came out in between votc and what is currently out in stores, I think the transition would have been smoother... though still maybe not so welcome. I'd like to see more full-body shots since it still looks like there are many dark pieces.
I wonder if/what the signature piece will be this season.

I like S/S 05 a LOT more than this collection...at least S/S 05 is full of stuff I would wear. This is insane.

galliano better watch out, looks like Hedi may be the new king of Chrstian dior Femme.

Not brilliant , but different for Hedi .Some nice pieces like the brown leather jacket but I do find it FAR FAR more tasteful than Galliano .:innocent:

Cross dressing seems to be a theme in the Paris and Milan men's collections , after all there was gold glitter eyeshadow at YSL Rive Gauche - hardly a gender bending collection .:shock:

With so many of his assistants having left him to start their own collections , perhaps he has lacked the grounding that others' perspectives brings .:cry:

Could he be on his way out at LVMH , and this is his two fingers to Bernard Arnault ? :o

kit said:
Could he be on his way out at LVMH , and this is his two fingers to Bernard Arnault ? :o

:woot: @ the possibility of Hedi going off to a fresh start under his own name!

OR he could be the fashion version of Dr. Dre...now that his co-producers have left him he has a hard time getting his vision across :innocent:

oh no

a small part of me sees this collection being somewhat successful bc people are looking for different clothes :unsure: ....but then i come to myself and realize this stuff is more gaudy and flashy than old cavalli :ninja:. i pray that kit is right and this is some sort of f*ck-you to lvmh else i worry that we've lost one of the mainstays of modern menswear in paris :cry: . (i guess he did have an obsession with gold at ysl rive gauche) :yuk:

mikeijames said:
a small part of me sees this collection being somewhat successful bc people are looking for different clothes :unsure: ....but then i come to myself and realize this stuff is more gaudy and flashy than old cavalli :ninja:. i pray that kit is right and this is some sort of f*ck-you to lvmh else i worry that we've lost one of the mainstays of modern menswear in paris :cry: . (i guess he did have an obsession with gold at ysl rive gauche) :yuk:

Mike , You're right about Hedi's penchant for gold - those gold jeans after an ALL black collection back at YSL .:heart:

Yesterday's YSL Rive Gauche collection had models with Gold glitter eye shadow , despite its ' conservative ' aspect :-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1402048,00.html

A little touch of femininity never did anyone any harm . :blush:

Remember the ' New Man ' , and getting in touch with your feminine side !!!:rolleyes:

Gaudy? I don't think that word comes to mind with this. This is definitely alot more quirkier and definitely a more refreshing side to Hedi's aesthetic. And John Galliano this is not. I hate the utter equation because it is nothing like that tripe.

Btw,what's so wrong with the gold? I don't think I heard complaints when Alexander did it last week.

It really gets me that when menswear gets a bit of feminin juxtopostions,people still are quite shocked by it. I'm happy he turned different leaf....its about time really...that style was really getting bland to me. Even Raf started doing some other things.

So yes,for the first time,I actually like a DH collection. That's what shocks me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->