Dior Homme S/S 07 Paris

BerlinRocks said:
why is Hedi so into "white" people?! it's weird for someone that comes from North Africa.

I think it's just because it contrasts with darker colors. And it's "goth".:ninja:

BerlinRocks said:
why is Hedi so into "white" people?! it's weird for someone that comes from North Africa.
anyway. is he crazy enough to believe guys are gonna wear leather in summer? gosh he lives in France, he knows this is extremely warm those days!!!
or maybe his "lovers" are crazy enough to wear leather in summer....lol

I'm a big believer in fighting summer! I was even before Slimane came along... and sure, you can wear leather even though it's warm, it just sticks better to your body and makes you look thinner. Tee hee.

By the way Hedi Slimane is not from North Africa: only his father was from Tunisia but Hedi was born in France If I am right.

i hope he has a lot of special tank tops again, like in the s/s 06. it would be great .... i can't wait to see the show .... oh oh oh ....

I think its because if you're fair-skinned to start with, if you stay up all night at clubs and sleep all day, you basically never see sunlight. It's part of his obsession with 'looking rock n roll'. I have basically no colour to my skin whatsoever because of the hours I keep.

capt.c65530e8a889425bb8860204686e9cbe.france_fashion_xfm110.jpg

capt.6ec770b61bc943f6977b7c70d0aa6379.france_fashion_xfm109.jpg

capt.2ca2c2b4da654725962e21683c9beb45.france_fashion_xfm111.jpg

r3831715421.jpg

helo...first comment...luv the hair!

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerning the wite-skin rhings, I think this has nothing to do with rock or whatosever (anyway this is clothes; not music)
But Hedi was criticized on his website forum, some people reproached him for having never (as far as i know though :unsure: ) put some black/mixed race people on the runway
In think that's part of his vision (i'm not approving that anyway, i'm trying to understand) as well as skinny people, etc etc

Everything above being MY opinion of course, I might be wrong about Hedi's choices :flower:

That saharian!!! i Love it!
Don't sure about the plexiglass breclets haha

I like the safari jacket...although they look familiar only more elaborate. and that plexiglass breclets...luv it too

juice major said:
that plexiglass breclets...luv it too

Don't make fun of me; sometimes I have problems with my keyboard and my fingers :lol:
In fact I like it... but I wouldn't wear it myself :ninja:

belletrist said:
Don't make fun of me; sometimes I have problems with my keyboard and my fingers :lol:
In fact I like it... but I wouldn't wear it myself :ninja:

haha...i didn't realise there was a typo :P
but yeh i wudn't wear it myself either

wow.. i usually dont really like DH collections very much but this isnt bad at all.

justinleaddict said:
wow.. i usually dont really like DH collections very much but this isnt bad at all.
I agree....well, I used to be really obssessed with DH...then I kind of got over it after the past couple of collections. But I generally like this one so far. Like the jackets and that black striped sweater that appears to be see-through.

^ same here. i liked Hedi S. work a lot (because i think this is more hedi Slimane than DH by Hedi Slimane...anyway) when he was at YSL and when he started DH...but after with his rock thing which longs so much it was sooo boring!
but the 2 last collections are just perfect!!!!! except the leather in this one! i sincerely think that leather is really bad when it's warm! as you said it sticks and "ouh" it makes me feel so unconfortable. all the tops are f***ing awesome!!!!! i like the inspired-trench vest, the saharienne etc. it seems Hedi is back to his first works, to "roots".

(to Divo : i think you're right. but even if he was born in France his father is tunisian. so he has northern african background! and in france...oops no politic here!)

I really love the look .. very classic but modern at the same time.I love all the outfits.. i want it all ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->