Dior Lentilles

PradaP

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what this is advertising exactly?

eye gloss? contact lens? :lol:

dior1.jpg

i think that the lentilles contour or is an eye contour cream.

i like the ad! :woot:

it literally translates to Lenses Contour Gold and she has a funny gold ring around her iris.. thats why i thought it might be a contact lens ad :lol:

Originally posted by PradaP@Jun 12th, 2004 - 1:58 am
it literally translates to Lenses Contour Gold and she has a funny gold ring around her iris.. thats why i thought it might be a contact lens ad :lol:
dior contact lenses!!! :lol:

only the best for THESE irises!! B)

:rofl:

they'd probably do some that made them look like Dior logos :shock:

Well, they really do produce contact lenses. :ninja:

With a bit of gold, glitter and so on; there are a few models to choose from...

in the beginning i was gonna guess tights. [doesn't she have fishnets over her face?]

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 12th, 2004 - 4:56 am
in the beginning i was gonna guess tights. [doesn't she have fishnets over her face?]
thats what i thought too.

Nice advert though :smile: i've not see that one before.

Originally posted by tott@Jun 12th, 2004 - 1:45 am
Well, they really do produce contact lenses. :ninja:

With a bit of gold, glitter and so on; there are a few models to choose from...
sp they are contacts??? :unsure:

they llok cool in the advert but how do they look in person?

glitter contacts? :unsure:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jun 12th, 2004 - 12:27 pm
Great ad, but her lashes are.. spiderish :doh:
I think they're supposed to be like that, her face is all wet, looks like shes been underwater, and thats what lashes usualy do after you've been swimming or whatever.

It is not only squeamishness that makes these contact lenses by Christian Dior such an audacious piece of fashion product, however. Designed to embellish, rather than change the colour of the eye as other coloured contact lenses do, these two-month 'occasional lenses' encircle the iris with a halo of golden metal flecks referred to in the accompanying literature as 'sequins'. In a further-and crucial-flourish, the letters 'CD' are printed below, letting anyone that looks you in the eyes know that you are wearing Christian Dior. This act of looking, be it at the lenses, or through them is key to their ideological audacity. In what is surely the ultimate act of branding (both figurative and literal), the contacts present a world through the lens of Christian Dior, where everything is coloured and marked by their corporate vision. So insolent and brazen is this act that it almost bypasses the tackiness of logo-wearing into a fearless new world where any part of the body may carry global fashion's scorching mark.

from showstudio...

:shock: i don't want to know where they're going to tack on their logo next...

I don't get it? How's anyone going to see the logo in your eye, i can't see it from this picture...

i doubt it would matter that much for anyone who would actually get that... as long as it's dior :rolleyes:

I think the idea is quite cool. Contact lenses that embellish rather than change

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->