Dior Lentilles

Christian Dior Contacts

My friend was looking through some European magazine the other day and we saw that Christian Dior has contacts. I think they came out a couple of months ago. They have a gold outter rim and "CD". Are these only in Europe? If not, where could I get them? How much do they cost? and what do YOU think of them? Thanks in advance!

WHAT. That should be in New Money post...Only if it had the Dior print on it.

we actually already have a thread on this somewhere...they came out some time ago...:flower:

maybe if you do a search you can come up with it...there may be more info there...

softgrey said:
we actually already have a thread on this somewhere...they came out some time ago...:flower:

maybe if you do a search you can come up with it...there may be more info there...
actually i think there are like, two other threads on this :wacko:

i believe one of them was called "dior eyes" or something... i'll find them and merge :flower: ...

:lol:...

thanks bri...i never would have figured out lentilles...

thanks =) sorry i didn't know there was already a thread about this =/ wow this is such old news, fashion is so late here in texas!

m4ryb3ar said:
oh yeah and where could i get a hold of these?
They might sell them at the high-end optical places. I don't know of any chain ones but generally the places that plaster designers on the window might have them. That is, if they're available in the US.

The packaging is really nice, Id get a Dior contact case, right now I have a Fossil Red Croc one, it's amazing.

m4ryb3ar said:
thanks =) sorry i didn't know there was already a thread about this =/ wow this is such old news, fashion is so late here in texas!
:lol: i'm in texas too, m4ry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->