Dior Men Resort 2025 Paris

Very grown up for him, and very straight lad, less gay and less youthful compare to his usual offering

Can't believe I liked countless of his collections at LV

Where is Kris Van Assche?

PLEASE dont bring Hedi's Imposter back into the conversation he was Way worse than this.

This is boring as hell but exactly what Dior want to sell. Hermes Lite. Diet Lora Piana.

Interesting about the 'Straight' Comments because this is very clean and easy but I dont think this is the point, Gay people want to dress more like this and they CERTAINLY Dont want Pharell's LV.

Yeah this is getting boring. I know its resort and all, but I don't think he has much left to say either here or at Fendi. I guess the only saving grace is that its selling? because otherwise why would they keep him.

Somehow I don't think Jones is responsible for this collection, it looks like something designed by the internal design team without Kim's participation, and, according to the review on Vogue Runway, he wasn't available for any comments. Something must be going on with him, it can't be a coincidence that both his pre-fall and couture shows were cancelled, and now he wasn't available for this resort collection.

^ this is strange indeed! His only one publication in ages was the Fendi Perfume line and other than that Fendi HC cancelled, pre fall in Hong Kong cancelled, his ig wiped clean, now this “not available for comment”. Either he is preparing to departure from Fendi and Dior and go somewhere else or guy is having serious burnout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->