DKNY Holiday 04.05

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
DKNY

From the opening on the winter scene on the front page - to the pictures of the party .

I love it! - Best Setting Ever

I like it! I enjoy how her advertisements always have a very NYC essence about them.

The splash shot is very pretty.

That is how Christmas should look to me, despite the fact I've never had a 'white' Christmas.

I'm not sure that the campaign itself is that interesting or original though. :unsure:

What's special about this? It's as cliché as it comes. DKNY quality is bad anyway, I think the fabrics are not of a very high quality just like the stitching.

I like it,but it could as well be an advertising for a car.
Felicitas Hume
B.Aires
malba_popup_moda.jpg

Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires
MALBA

I think DKNY is sold at too high of a pricepoint. $300 for DKNY pants? :unsure:
I think the quality is fine for a contemporary brand and they churn out decent. but boring designs. It's very safe......I lump them in with BR, JCREW, Anne Klein, Ken Cole, etc....they are just too high IMO.
You can always find racks and racks of DKNY on sale at Macys and Bloomingdales, often at 75% off.

Originally posted by Alura@Nov 28 2004, 06:46 AM
What's special about this? It's as cliché as it comes. DKNY quality is bad anyway, I think the fabrics are not of a very high quality just like the stitching.
[snapback]442043[/snapback]​

Boring ads... anonymous limbs and torsos... I don't like that. :neutral:

There's absolutely nothing that sets it apart from any other ad campaign of this nature.

I'd have to agree sadly agree with theory on this. I like dkny because their shirts are tailored for slim men but as time went by I noticed many stores/department stores are starting to stop carrying it, and hes right you can always catch the stuff at like 75% clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->